What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

Same here in Sweden. ALOT of snow! But I like it this way...maybe I´m crazy...hehe

@theotherchrislewis: Dope, dope pics!!! I miss New Zealand from my around the world trip! Too damn beautiful!

Dope, dope pics!!! I miss New Zealand from my around the world trip! Too damn beautiful!

Yeah it really is amazing, well beyond my expectations!!! Ive always wanted to do this but never 'got-round-to-it', luckily a friend is visiting from Austria so it's the perfect reason to take her around.

theotherchrislewis, are you doing the north island as well? if you head to northland ill shout you a pint or 3 of the local brew

Bugger, I'm from just outside Auckland so we did the Kauri Forests & Waitangi first. Now we've raced to the bottom of the South Island and are making our way back up as we don't have too much time. Maybe over summer I'll head back up - will hit you up if I do.

theotherChrisLewis, NZ looks so nice! We want to eventually move there, but your citizenship is so hard to get! >.<

That's a pity, keep trying - will be well worth it!

At the top of the South Island now:

1/ Whitebait Sandwiches & Scallop Skewers on the Kaikoura beachfront.

2/ Kaikoura coastline.

3/ Seal colony north of Kaikoura (...what remains of them)

4/ Queen Charlotte Sounds

5/ Ande Whalls at Picton

kaikoura.jpg

Havent posted in here for too long, SEXDB12 went exploring around Mission and 3rd down to the bay.

found this goofy thing, there were two other different ones

sanfranciscodec2010075.jpg

This sculpture was pretty cool, for reference, Im about 6'3", so its probably around 36 feet tall

sanfranciscodec2010080.jpg

Out with the old to make way for the new

sanfranciscodec2010096.jpg

And of course classic Bay Bridge shots

baybridgedayview1.jpg

nightimebaybridge1.jpg

went up to Woodbridge last night. took a stroll down Main st. and found this-

IMG_7984.jpg

the place where Vinneus likes to take pic's in front of! Jus in case ya'll wondering what kind of stuff they have inside.

IMG_7985.jpg

walked a bit further down. . .

IMG_7987.jpg

went inside and looky who i find?!?!

IMG_7989.jpg

sit in the chair bitch whilst i chop you up!

IMG_7992.jpg

Vin doin his thing...

IMG_7998.jpg

time to stick me under the 5 min dryer. wish i had one of these in my car so i could use it in the morning.

IMG_7995.jpg

took a big chopping last night. summertime we'll go for some more.

IMG_8002.jpg

i always make the stupid face!

IMG_7999.jpg

some gifts that a client gave Vin. i got him some socks and a bottle of vodka the other day.

IMG_8004.jpg

Over the Cook Straight & back up to the North Island:

1/ Waiting for the Ferry.

2/ Queen Charlotte Sounds - from the ferry.

3/ Leaving the Queen Charlotte Sounds - from the ferry.

4/ Top of the South Island - from the ferry.

5/ Cuba Street, Wellington (Checked out the IHXB01 at Wakefield Hotel!)

6/ The Beehive and Old Parliament

cookstraight.jpg

the during, and aftermath of the big shitty snow storm. didn't stay out for long that night, spent several hours digging out cars the next day, Eternals got good and soaked from mid thigh down...

5262910176_ddee742ab8_z.jpg

Christ, Minnesota has been hit damned hard for December. Chicago doesn't usually see that much snow until late January/February. What's the word up your way about the bears/vikings game? It sounds like official word about the venue for Monday's game has yet to trickle down to Chicago.

They are going to play the game outdoors, at the brand new University of Minnesota stadium! its only about 7 blocks down the road from where I live, gonna try to score some tickets, or at least head down there to watch the game from outside...(horseshoe stadium)

right now they are having trouble clearing the snow, turning the water back on, and figuring out what to do about hosting an NFL game in the small stadium (only seats like 55,000) with very limited parking available.

-Z- -- I've heard that one of the real difficulties they're encountering with the University of Minnesota's field is the frozen turf. I wonder how they intend to thaw it adequately before Monday when it's supposed to be so extraordinarily cold between now and game time. I know some within the Bears organization -- including players -- have voiced concern about the potential for injury that necessarily comes with playing on what will just about be concrete. I also understand that the Vikings are likewise unenthused about the projected game time field conditions, but that they have to tread lightly so as to avoid upsetting their fans. either way, I'm looking forward to it, we need the win.

I know some within the Bears organization -- including players -- have voiced concern about the potential for injury that necessarily comes with playing on what will just about be concrete.

Football has been played in frozen conditions forever - it's a part of the game. It's only "concerning" nowadays because the players are a bunch of overpaid primadonnas and the league coddles them. I say this because during last weeks pats bears snow game (sorry to bring that up again josh:)), my mom takes a look at the tv and says to me and my friend, "omg, they should cancel this". We both looked at her like, wtf? and just laughed.

Also, a bunch of NFL stadiums are in the low 60k's for capacity, so 55k should be fine for one week. Other logistics might be an issue though..

hah, should organise a sufu aus meetup for the melbourne guys. Jam dougnuts for all!

Vic market lunch:

Main - bratwurst

Dessert - jam donut

Beverage - smoothie

I'll try spot Mikecch's sda archs.

I'm easily spotted by my wallet chain :P

Football has been played in frozen conditions forever - it's a part of the game. It's only "concerning" nowadays because the players are a bunch of overpaid primadonnas and the league coddles them. I say this because during last weeks pats bears snow game (sorry to bring that up again josh:)), my mom takes a look at the tv and says to me and my friend, "omg, they should cancel this". We both looked at her like, wtf? and just laughed.

i couldn't agree more. players are actually well taken care of during those cold weather games anyhow -- vaseline, industrial heaters on sidelines, etc. however, in this instance they aren't concerned about the cold or the snow because of any discomfort these elements may cause players. the university of minnesota's field was not designed to have football played on it this late in the year, and certainly not in these extreme conditions. NFL stadiums have heat coils beneath the turf -- yes, chicago is the only northern city that has a real grass field -- that preclude freezing. the field at the u. of minnesota does not have any such coils to heat it. players, both organizations, and the league are concerned that playing on turf that is completely frozen will lead to an exponentially higher risk for serious injury, especially concussions. aaron rodgers had his dome bounced off regular turf this past sunday and sustained a concussion.