Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

good rainy monday morning. i have a few more pic's from saturday. after our romp at Mt. Trashmore we headed down to the oceanfront. Quinn took a nap while we hit up a few landmarks. summertime brings all the tourists and the place is pretty busy. wintertime it's pretty beat.

IMG_2757.jpg

practiced a couple of "jinzu" kicks ala pomata style

IMG_2766.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

took a ride down Atlantic Ave

IMG_2772.jpg

went up to 33rd street and chilled

IMG_2785.jpg

took a pic for some tourists

IMG_2781.jpg

then they took ours

IMG_2784.jpg

one of the locals

IMG_2777.jpg

maybe he works here. i dunno

IMG_2773.jpg

Cavalier Hotel

IMG_2788.jpg

The Jewish Mother. Famous VA Beach restaurant/bar. Seen some good bands here too.

IMG_2790.jpg

busted for something

IMG_2789.jpg

they like to paint on buildings around here

IMG_2792.jpg

hit up the grocery store for some eats. i know someone asked about food pic's. sorry bout the lack of pic's. i just don't find them that interesting. plus, you really don't want to see the crap i eat on a daily basis. ;-)

IMG_2801-1.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

here's a look at what i'll be eating later this week

IMG_2795-1.jpg

and that was our trip to the beach and some shopping. . .

IMG_2800-1.jpg

i stayed in VA beach for a while, and i went to school @ODU(overdose university) in Norfolk for a year. i love rudee inlet cause you can fish for free. i went bowling for the first time in ages this weekend(shitty pics on FH tour thread), and i had a ball! so of course im down for a sufu bowl-a-thon.

the girl in the FH needs her butt-licked. if she requests a volunteer...(sorry, i'm almost as sick as edmond, i know). she turns me the fuck on for some reason. TV if thats your chick my bad. but if not...

^I think she is

I loved the vintage skate vid and all the others of course!

amazing stuff, this tour keeps on rocking!

edit: your videos quality is enchanting. is it really that dangerous to surf there? it doesn't look so, at least not that day

i got thinkin the other day that this tour is got too much sausage partyin goin on. so i hooked up with one of my lovely ladies to do somethin different. Sarah's been following the tour for some time now, keepin up with the updates (Salaam you durrty boy. . .) and asked if she could take a turn with the Ooes. of course she had her own ideas on what to do, so i'll let her take over from here. . . although she says she doesn't speak denim, so i guess i'll have to transalate fo her!

PIC ONE. . . the ceramics studio at ODU. see Salaam. . .if u had only stayed in school.. . time to gear up!

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

got two coconuts of clay balls to throw

IMG_2826.jpg

in honor of the RVA/VA style slash almostnice style blah blah. . .

IMG_2829.jpg

getting centered sans buttcrack

IMG_2830.jpg

stars baby. stars. . .

IMG_2831.jpg

still gettin centered with a big hunk o clay. don't mess with the beast biceps.

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

studio is pretty nice. especially since we're the only ones there. ;) who wants to go to the rodeo saturday?

IMG_2835.jpg

da glaze! :D

IMG_2840.jpg

ummm. yum. compressin the rim she says. ? ok.

IMG_2854.jpg

hey pomata! u like the Ooe's gettin durtay? hell yes.

IMG_2839.jpg

this is tough work dudes.

IMG_2857.jpg

the results. . . da dah!

IMG_2862.jpg

noice!!!!

IMG_2861.jpg

well, we never finished the vase. instead we went to cheap taco night again. had to feed the starvin artist ya know. don't get any perverted ideas guys. she's readin this stuff. :eek:

tomorrow's update is gonna be dope. outta sight and up in flight! watch out!!!!!