Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

I received my prize from Mr.Shooter last week while I was out of town..."Virginia is for lovers"...thank you tvshooter! I will enjoy the taffy and possibly post pics of me eating it in various locations/positions in the future...;)

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

For those who can't tell, the prize was a sticker, magnet and a box of taffy!

I received my prize from Mr.Shooter last week while I was out of town..."Virginia is for lovers"...thank you tvshooter! I will enjoy the taffy and possibly post pics of me eating it in various locations/positions in the future...;)

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

For those who can't tell, the prize was a sticker, magnet and a box of taffy!

Guess I'll repost this as it seems no one can access page 63...

Been out of town for about a week but came how to a pleasant surprise...informing me that Virginia is for lovers!

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

For those who can't tell, Mr.Shooter sent me a magnet, sticker and box of taffy for winning his bowling name contest!

Much appreciated tvshooter, I'll try to take various pictures of me eating taffy in various ways...

until yesterday this page wouldn't show up for me, but now it does. kinda weird.

oh and about the ice thing, my take on it would be. when water freezes it expands, and when it gets colder and colder the ice gets thicker, so there is more buoyancy (sp?) so it kind of builds up in some places.

Alright then, Sunday.

dsc06008t.jpg

I went back the following day (Sunday) and the guy had finished his statue. This is the famed Bucky Badger.

dsc06009c.jpg

After that, I went to my favorite part of the town, the arboretum. It's in the middle of the city, right next to Lake #3, and yet you feel in a completely different place. Winter isn't the best time to visit it, but I love biking on the road that goes thorugh the arboretum. It's very peaceful and relaxing.

dsc06011bh.jpg

I took a break to look at some trees covered in snow. Absolutely no one around.

dsc06012l.jpg

Further down the road, there are some really cool houses. One house has a few little buddhas in front of it. They must be cold in this weather.

dsc06013n.jpg

It doesn't look like much right now, but in the Fall, this entire area is bright yellow. Absolutely beautiful.

dsc06014v.jpg

Still further down the road, there is a tree garden, open to cross country skiers in the winter. Careful, you don't want to be mistaken for a deer!

dsc06015e.jpg

There are worse places around to ski. Well, actually, I wouldn't know, I don't know how to ski.

I am brand new here, i discovered sufu recently, and i must say i am totally hooked on superdenim since last week now.

I just droped an eye on that topic last night and i read it all with great interrest.

You guys are totally insane. Best thread i have read so far. and thank you for making me discover Ã’OE.

i have not totally understood your rep points system... but ill rep some aof ya asap i know how to do it and earn some.

Respect to all of you, you SuperDenim Hall of Fame

Eric (from France)