Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

^Blue Ballers (this one was probably a given...)

(but also, The Warp'n'Wefts, The Double Ringers, etc. I could go on and on...)

nice ones aho!,

what about "Ring-Spinner's," "Train-trackers,? "haha my lame contribution,

Late Friday night posts are the best:D

jeez Markus, you're freakin me out! hahaha. how'd you know about my latex undies? ok- TIME IS UP! i'm afraid if we all went to a bowling alley, it wouldn't take long before they threw our drunk asses out. of course, i'd bring Salaam and Lendo to the soiree, and they'd have somethin green for us to enjoy.

well, i really wanted to pick all of you, cause ur all fuckin winners in my book, but alas, there can only be one. and the winner is. . . .

MR. AHO!

CONGRATS DUDE. Warp n Weft sounds good to me. Markus- gotta keep it clean for the kiddies. . . ;-)

PM me your addy and i will send you a gift from this place. . .

IMG_2786.jpg

hope you like it. i'll have the rest of today's events posted up sometime tomorrow morning or afternoon. gonna go watch a movie and chill for a bit. laters. . .

lets guess what you will get.

a goldfish in a glassbowl? or just the food for the fish?

whats the meaning of the shopname?

does it belong to a welshman?

so many questions...

i see your sarcasm mr. almostnice. but yes mmg, i made a special bunch of little brown ones myself. aho will enjoy the delicious smell. sorry Markus, i changed my mind, you'll be getting the second place prize of a tasty box of used rubbers. . .enjoy!

^ you're absolutely disgusting, but i somehow love it. . .

ya'll know the drill by now. . .i have daddy duties on my days off. i was lucky enough to rescue Quinn back from the denim bandit earlier. there may be another vid on that so keep watchin.

we took off to the legendary Mt. Trashmore. it's basically a mountain of trash that the city turned into a park some years ago. "mountains of trash...it's a good way to take care of a garbage dump, ya know." BY THE WAY- IS ANYBODY ELSE GETTING ANNOYED WITH THE EQUINOX BANNER ABOVE??? on with the tour. . .

kids cove playground

MVI_1129-1.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

JIMMY. YOU ROCK!!!

IMG_2708.jpg

brought along the FlatHead chick.

IMG_2714.jpg

little Quinn is lovin this

IMG_2724.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

so, in my mind, this is what made Trashmore famous back in the day. got to 2:38 in the video.

Q6jSPMxAJ1M&feature=PlayList&p=45CEE7060403649F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=25

i grew up skatin and watchin these vid's and i always wanted to go here when i was younger. (was livin in N.J. at the time) the park is rebuilt almost ten years ago. some assholes lit it on fire and they rebuilt this a couple of years ago.

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg