Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

was kickin it in downtown Norfolk this afternoon cause i had to cover something at the federal courthouse. i took these pictures while driving around so you can get a quick glance at what downtown looks like. i'll have more later on when (or if it warms up outside). i'm not good at this cold weather thing. . .

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

lookin down Granby Street.

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

Nauticus Maritime Museum. there is a new Cruise ship terminal to the left (not vis) and the USS Wisconsin battleship to the right. i'll get the Ooe's on there at some point and post pic's

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

way old courthouse now a US Customs office

IMG_2020.jpg

to the right is where they are getting ready to build a visitor and convention center along with a W hotel

IMG_2023.jpg

lot of construction goin on downtown. they're putting a light rail in called the Tide.

IMG_2024.jpg

this is where the main city stop will be. the MacArthur mall is in the backround.

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

and this is where i stood in the cold for about a half hour. . .fed court house.

IMG_2007.jpg

prolly doesn't look cold cause i'm underdressed. lol. tho the IH hick shirt does a great job of keepin me warm with a long sleeve tee underneath it. any temp under 30 in VA is considered cold weather. :D

from downtown to the oceanfront it takes (depending on traffic) about 20-25 minutes in a car. to Williamsburg it's about 40 minutes from downtown. i can make it to Richmond (again depending on traffic and how fast i drive) in about an hour and 15 min. we have bridges and tunnels all over the place here cause of all the bodies of water. and during certain hours of the day, we can have pretty harsh backups, esp going in and outta the tunnels.

anyway, i'm out the door heading to Richmond for the first day of General Assembly. i'll try to update you guys with pic's later. sorry about the delay in video's. promise i got some more coming, just been too bogged down with work this week.

prolly doesn't look cold cause i'm underdressed. lol. tho the IH hick shirt does a great job of keepin me warm with a long sleeve tee underneath it. any temp under 30 in VA is considered cold weather. :D

from downtown to the oceanfront it takes (depending on traffic) about 20-25 minutes in a car. to Williamsburg it's about 40 minutes from downtown. i can make it to Richmond (again depending on traffic and how fast i drive) in about an hour and 15 min. we have bridges and tunnels all over the place here cause of all the bodies of water. and during certain hours of the day, we can have pretty harsh backups, esp going in and outta the tunnels.

anyway, i'm out the door heading to Richmond for the first day of General Assembly. i'll try to update you guys with pic's later. sorry about the delay in video's. promise i got some more coming, just been too bogged down with work this week.