Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

i'm just proud to be in the same state as this dude(and lendo)(and poopslush)

. you gotta make me an extra in one of these shorts. i know that's downtown portsmouth, cause i fixed the roof on the funeral home on the block that chick was standing on. yo TV i've been calling you for 2 days about the ''stolen jawns''. good thing you didn't answer, cause that would've ruined the surprise! love ya dude, no homo VA is the place for denim insanity!

seems like you guys aren't really into my updates. guess i'll have to try a little harder. :P Salamm- my phone is on the fritz! if i don't answer, leave me a quick message w/ a number so I can get back. anyways, not sure where the tour is going or what's gonna happen next. glad i found that dude that ripped off the Ooe's though. . .i was gettin worried there for a bit.

Aiight sufu! We're gonna take a quick break from our regularly scheduled program to bring you a little pic trip to the movies. Just saw Avatar in 3D with my homies. Pretty f'n awesome. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Had a little guitar action before heading out. . .

IMG_1602.jpg

our driver and actor extraordinaire- Lindsay

IMG_1623.jpg

my bud Andy. turned him onto selvedge denim.

IMG_1625.jpg

he's rockin RRL's

IMG_1624.jpg

they have these "no cussing" signs all over VA Beach. dumb

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg