Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

hope he's not giving you the run around, but that's where my money is at - you'd think if he really wanted to pass them on he'd already feel bad about the delay and be more proactive about it.

shame, been lurking on this thread for a while, loved it.

hard lessons are the lessons most well learned: no more newbs on tours.

just got an email from DB. says he's gonna ship the Ooe's in the morning and send me a confirmation number. folks, i'm sure whatever the reason he couldn't be on the tour is his biz and i hope we don't judge him too harshly for throwing the tour off schedule. but i gotta ask. . . HOW did he get in on THIS in the first place?

moving on. . . I AM MORE THAN STOKED TO GET ON THIS, and furthermore, I will do my best to make sure this shit KICKS some MAJOR ASS. now, now... i have a fairly boring life these days (got a 2 year old that I take care of on my days off) and this is probably the worst time of the year to showcase the jawns in this area, BUT you guys had enough faith to vote my ass in SO. . . I pledge that I will make this as AWESOME as possible. i don't do photochop very well but I'm hopin to throw in a few surprises. . .possibly a FHxOOE tour crossover as well. I'll keep ya'll posted on what's up. aaron.

jbut i gotta ask. . . HOW did he get in on THIS in the first place?

moving on. . . I AM MORE THAN STOKED TO GET ON THIS, and furthermore, I will do my best to make sure this shit KICKS some MAJOR ASS.

I'm not even doubting you'll do a great job on this tour, looking at Lendo's and your one day substitute contribution on the FH tour, you guys rock!

about a year ago when we planned this tour D.boy used to be a regular poster on mynudies, that's why he was counted in.