Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

the weather was nice yesterday! the water was freezing tho. here are some post Chesapeake Bay water wash pic's.

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

the Ooe's are basking in the sun between the bridges. . .

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

back to the good ole trusty FC's

IMG_2185.jpg

afterwards we went home and i gave them a cold hand wash and a light machine dry. the fit is pretty awesome right now. still, i could go down a size. just curious. . .are the Ooe guys able to check this thread?

ok sufu- i want to get straight down to business today and take you back to where it all began. so i took a little trip with Sarah and Quinn to Jamestown and Wiliamsburg. this is where the beginnings of modern America began. in 1607 the Virginia Company of London came here to set up shop, bring back goods and make a profit for the investors. there's way too much history here for me to explain, but i recommend you google it to learn more. i guess what i'm tryin to say here is this- our region is rich in the history. from the Indians to the early settlers and so fourth. comprende?

the Powhatan Indian Village

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

those are FH 3001's

IMG_2236.jpg

playin with her bobcat scarf!

IMG_2243.jpg

Quinn kissed the dead nose of the bobcat scarf for good luck

IMG_2250.jpg

Sarah has been beatin the piss outta the FH's. she does pottery.

IMG_2253.jpg

contemplating the awesomeness of the tour

IMG_2251.jpg

don't mess with the Powhatan's!

IMG_2248.jpg

scraping the fur off to make a drumhead. or something. . .

IMG_2249.jpg

that's a replica of the settlement in the back. Quinn was zonin out on the chickens in the middle there.

IMG_2255.jpg

took a walk down to the 3 (replica) ships that settlers came here on. the Susan Constant, Godspeed and the Discovery. you starting to see a theme in my posts?

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

i'm a dope ain't i?

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

some FH love. . .

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

the Godspeed and Discovery

IMG_2291.jpg

some dude that's starting to look like a scary pirate. ya'll notice i haven't shaved since my tour started? eh. . .

IMG_2290.jpg

after Jamestown we headed over to Williamsburg. Another important place in American history. it was getting late in the day so we did a quick tour. but i love the beauty and history here. too bad it's not springtime. . .

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

the Governors Palace

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

the second capital of Virginia

IMG_2340.jpg

well, i hope you guys enjoyed the history lesson i gave the Ooe's today. have a good night!

today was pretty much a wash. weather sucked. work was slow. didn't go anywhere cool. came home and made some pasta. for some reason, other than he's deranged, Colin kept violently terrorizing his girl with a spatula. so we decided to make it a theme for the night and take it out with us. on our way to the bar we stopped off to terrorize Sarah with the spatula for a bit.

IMG_2353.jpg

the weapon of choice

IMG_2347.jpg

we had a sneak attack plan in which i was going to distract the poor unknowing victim and the assailant was going to sneak up and slash her.

IMG_2342.jpg

she has no idea of the pain she is about to experience

IMG_2343.jpg

YEEESSSS!

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

mission accomplished. now we better hurry up and leave before the police come.

IMG_2346.jpg