Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

seems we got at least 2 passions in common Almostnice,

i dig reggae. too

currently listening to The Paragons....

(im impressed by your LP collections on the background)

i thought that after you posted the Trojan box.about my collection:thats what you end up with if you collect vinyl since your earlier days.it used to be more,but certain circumstances in life forced me to get rid of some.

its Yabby You rotating on my deck right now.

nothing better than getting up on sunday morning and seeing your update.

the kids are loving it,too!

4375323786_6a8914077d.jpg

If the kids are loving it, then it was worth the 20 minutes bike ride in the sticky snow :)

Can you find Spotted Cow out of Wisconsin? I didn't think it was that famous, but a few people already commented on it.

(Salut Eric, content que ça te plaise)

Absolutely nothing to report today.

I went to the library this morning to borrow an old issue from Romania ("Revue trimestrielle consacrée à l'étude des langues et des littératures romanes") then got home and spent my afternoon working.

dsc06062q.jpg

Gottfried von Strassburg

Acne

World Pants

Espadrilles

If the weather gets better, I'll try to take pictures of the jeans to compensate for the lack of action that the coming week will see.

Can you find Spotted Cow out of Wisconsin? I didn't think it was that famous, but a few people already commented on it.

No, I was at the brewery over the summer, and it's only sold in Wisconsin. They might ship it elsewhere tho

Again, sorry for the lack of updates these past few days but this week has been miserable, from having too much work, missing my bus yesterday, having to bike while the snow was falling and, logically, waking up completely sick today. In no particular order:

dsc06065.jpg

What I've been reading this week,

dsc06069o.jpg

What I've been posting on my fridge,

dsc06070l.jpg

What has been falling, a lot,

dsc06071g.jpg

What I received from France (thanks!),

dsc06072e.jpg

What has been holding the pants,

dsc06076a.jpg

What I've been working on,

dsc06077j.jpg

What I've been writing (and am still not done with),

dsc06078b.jpg

What I've been listening to (a lot!),

dsc06081z.jpg

And what I've been wearing, but failed at photographing properly.

I'm going to the Twin Cities this weekend, to visit my girlfriend. I'll probably have more to post on Sunday or Monday.

The German stuff has already been eaten :)

It's music, it was a band from New Zealand called the Jean-Paul Sartre Experience (best name ever!) but they got sued by the Jean-Paul Sartre estate. The JPS estate has just as just as much humor as Sartre ever had: none.

I really like Kiwi rock, that's about the only thing I listen to these days (The Clean are another band worth checking if you're interested in it).

(I still don't know how to embed a youtube video, but here is a good one: )

I ran into the world tour jeans in person today at the Mall of America! really funny seeing another SuFu member in the state of minnesota, let alone one wearing a great tour jean. sorry to bother you during lunch man, but I had to give you a shout out for those, saw the stars on the pocket and recognized them instantly. they look really great in person. cheers! way to go everybody, wish i could get in on this action, great stuff from you all.

z

no kidding, i'm never without a camera...

Yeah, that was very unexpected...

Sorry, I was really tired (woke up at 6 to catch a ride and had just arrived) and feeling like shit (still do, after a 4 hours nap), I didn't know what to say or do. I didn't even think about taking a picture either, and I instantly regretted it. Dammit.

I had to explain everything to my girlfriend after you left and she just couldn't believe it. It took her a while to admit the idea of a jeans world tour :D

Great! This is something that wouldn't happen in my region. Unless I find the time to drive to Hamburg and meet almostnice :D

Man, what about anothe planned meet-up and -Z- takes some of his famous pics?! Not that I don't like your pics Octo but we would get a different view on the pants.

it happened to me yesterday-a guy was wearing RW 9011s paired with a SC Okinawa which is really unusal here.he looked at me but didnt recognizied my style (i did in a nanosecond when he entered the room),so iam not sure if he is aware off all this.still wondering where he got his pair from...

Man, what about anothe planned meet-up and -Z- takes some of his famous pics?! Not that I don't like your pics Octo but we would get a different view on the pants.

i'd be down for that, let me know man!