denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

damn fam, good thing is you ain't far from SESF....

is it just me or did atzecs pair take off like a rocketship this past 2 months or so? i gotta keep my eye on this guy, all that hiking and traipsing around europe is paying off;). after seeing these recent evo shots from everyone it's clear and evident that the comp is getting real thick around here...don't any of you fucks think that i consider my fast-fades a shoo-in for an easy win. i'm well aware this contest is really just getting started...

pomata your fit is supremo. it's the hayashi-san fit:D digging the waist-pouch too. old man fades or bust bitches

^ wow, i completely lost track of how many months were left, and with 16... man, i think my denimes are going to be scraps by the time its over.

8 months / 246 days

3 initial washes + 1 wash @ 7 months

Color is kind of off but I tried messing with it in PS

4613523569_7b9a925180.jpg4614128562_4114125eb0.jpg

Take two:

4613524675_f9edc291a3.jpg4614129662_5d2cfefa97.jpg

Damn shipping crease is permanent :

4614132238_0ab12f4deb.jpg

Wish I could Content-Aware Fill this in real life to get this

Few threads coming off at back and front pocketbags, nothing major though luckily.

4614133416_a70ef6854c.jpg

yeah i just took the time yesterday to fix all of the worn threads. i got a hole on my thigh at the bottom of the pocket bag. i always get holes here since the bottom of the pocket bags are always thicker than the rest of it, so anything rubbing the front of my thighs causes higher friction there. jeans look good amar

i just want hayashi-san to judge. just because he left or sold denime doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to judge. denime is HIS baby. plus these new cats are putting out wack shit, and tried to fuck up the prestige of what he created, so they are surely NOT FIT to judge contest such as this. if not hayashi-san himself, inazuma mag is a name we all love and trust...they know fades as well as anyone. i love francis, where is he anyway? gardnerfan and your baggy denimes, where are you? show these cats how to buy em loose:D ha ha

you dirty boy! belt evo is lovely. i'm digging the hip-darts that begin as whiskers, and continue around the hip to the back pocket. i've got the same thing starting to develop, but mine is less pronounced, so you got me in that category. somehow it's only on my left side though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

friends, don't be fooled/impressed by anything almostnice does he's just waiting on the washes to get contrast;). he's dedicated, relentless, and just an vile,demented insidious creature. a sad, drunken man indeed:D

its a lot more pronounced on my left as well,but thats where my shoulderbag rubs my thight. Ooerr....

---------------------------------------------------------------

folks,dont listen to this wandering stalk of sensimilla who drops his brand new camera after he inhaled a few puffs of a kids size spliff,resulting in torturing us again with blurry,over- or underexposed pics that are always out of focus.

lightweight!;)

what's worse, i NEVER dropped the camera, it just went kaputz! i bought it from a dope fiend, so that's what i get. that's ok, i'm scared to post clear pics for fear that they will make you feel even more inferior.

a quote from the denim-nazi himself:

05-21-10 12:47 PM almostnice where is my bloody rep,bitch?!!

see how he talks to me, like i'm the black rodney dangerfield. and to make matters worse, he's my main sponsor, so i actually owe this bastard. greedy fuck has damn-near 2000 rep points, but he's haggling me for some more...absolutely abhorrent