What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Yeah amazing stackings here. Wait for washing as long as possible and they'll turn out great

how does seafinch get rep but i don't? i'm wearing supreme, apc, and visvim which is obviously nicer then what he's wearing. i'm so confused.

You ain't got wild puppy.

You ain't got wild puppy.

This.

Also, it doesn't matter what brands you're wearing as long as the fit is correct. His is. Whereas you have stacks from here til next Wednesday.

how does seafinch get rep but i don't? i'm wearing supreme, apc, and visvim which is obviously nicer then what he's wearing. i'm so confused.

superfuture is not hypebeast

jeans are halfway down your ass and you have stacks to your knees and a tee with mike tyson on it.

besides, what he is wearing is a way nicer anyway

Edited by promsuit

i may use this as my signature. that is some hilarious shit

Edited by mr.invincible

you want an honest answer? his shit fits!

wanted to rep u for the shoes, then I saw u post this and decided to turn pos into neg rep...

I don't care about any kind of wear or fit style.

So I don't judge itswednesday for his fit style.

Everyone should wear his stuff the way he likes it most.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic