What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

6193888108_a62ca1d5a6_o.jpg

6193888200_0bc2936def_b.jpg

Evis (courtesy of CrashTestBrummie)

RxC

Redwing

instead of stealing my alcoholic pic theme you better put some wear in those 8113.for how long do you have them now? if you dont like them,send them to me,looks like i could sell them at full retail.and tuck that bloody shirt in,you slacker

more power to you, sir. unfortunately, im not here to gain the approval of a man who sells shoes half a world away. shootskies.

oh, not trying to win his approval at all... actually i think he kinda hates me right now after i talked shit on his fit.

anyways, 87 isnt hot... i skate for hours at a time in florida summers, and sometimes have to work 10 hour days in the sun in jeans... 87 would be a nice break from the heat.

oh, not trying to win his approval at all... actually i think he kinda hates me right now after i talked shit on his fit.

anyways, 87 isnt hot... i skate for hours at a time in florida summers, and sometimes have to work 10 hour days in the sun in jeans... 87 would be a nice break from the heat.

no hate cheep,just sad to see how one of my favourite posters turned into a grumpy old man.let me use your own words,slightly modified:

if you want being cynical and kicking other people butts better stay in supertrash.

i feel sorry for you.

no hate cheep,just sad to see how one of my favourite posters turned into a grumpy old man.let me use your own words,slightly modified:

if you want being cynical and kicking other people butts better stay in supertrash.

i feel sorry for you.

I don't think people in supertrash who mock other posters' WAYWT outfits can realistically be described as grumpy old men, it seems far more of a juvenile practice to me. Not that I have any issues with juvenile behaviour.

In general I like almostnice's posts and sometimes abrasive sense of humour and am indifferent to/largely uninterested in those posted by faptronic. I also rarely visit supertrash but made an exception to follow this particular item.

It seems that there was a criticism of almostnice's outfit by faptronic in supertrash. Meanwhile almostnice regularly criticises other posters' WAYWT outfit on this thread. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here but there really doesn't seem to be much difference between these two activities and this post smacks of pot and kettle.

Just my 2c.

I don't think people in supertrash who mock other posters' WAYWT outfits can realistically be described as grumpy old men, it seems far more of a juvenile practice to me. Not that I have any issues with juvenile behaviour.

In general I like almostnice's posts and sometimes abrasive sense of humour and am indifferent to/largely uninterested in those posted by faptronic. I also rarely visit supertrash but made an exception to follow this particular item.

It seems that there was a criticism of almostnice's outfit by faptronic in supertrash. Meanwhile almostnice regularly criticises other posters' WAYWT outfit on this thread. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here but there really doesn't seem to be much difference between these two activities and this post smacks of pot and kettle.

Just my 2c.

a colleague at work,who is pretty fit in astrology,told me that the actual constellation of the stars made people behave different to their usual habits.not too sure about cheep and the gang in trash,but dont blame me,i am not responsible for it.the stars made me typing this.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic