What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

This is exceedingly odd, but I swear -- I posted these pics on this forum in the morning, and they showed up for a minute, but then they disappeared altogether !! I remember the posting distinctly because this is MY 50TH POST (rep number revealed)...and I saw what my rep was in a flash !! Thank you kindly for making me feel so welcome on this board, everyone.

4904220493_b288002b26_z.jpg

4904215517_04b13309ca_z.jpg

What I'm wearing :

Ladies T from www.pure510.com

IH 301S from SESF (W28)

IH Super Tan Belt from SESF (W32)

Sperry Topsider (6N)

tvshooter -- OH MY GOD ! Duh ! I didn't even think of the possibility that I posted in the WAYJDT thread ! tvshooter, please don't think I'm awful (I'm not as nice as Beatle with the german army sneakers) but I have like zero spare time -- I can't commit to such favors. But get on the website : http://www.pure510.com/ and click the Customer Service link, send the dude an email. Also a number is posted -- 510 290 4895. Give him a call...I don't know if he knows my name but if you described my appearance, he'd recognize me right away, because I buy a shitload of shirts from him ! He's got TONS of shirts, and the designs are constantly changing...I'm sure he can set you, Sarah or whoever up with Oakland shirts such as the kind I wear. BTW, they're excellent quality...most are American Apparel 100% cotton Ts. Make sure you ask for American Apparel ones, BTW...I wear a Women's size L, and I'm pretty small -- they shrink in the dryer !

thats a healthy day 1 rep boost shub!!!

every one of those earned I tell ya...love your 301s

Chambo - dope FH's!

I LOVE LFC - saw your wayjdt... That is hard :( I'm guessing the new house is easier to navigate? Always tough to say goodbye to a place you call home. Lovely pics.

Today...

99a5a102.jpg

Alden, SExT11, Gap denim shirt

Guest I LOVE LFC

Yea riff, I wona see your collection too! You must have like a Mariah size wardrobe going on.

Nah, me nans still good on her feet, its just shes moving nearer to my aunties house and 2 doors away from my cousin, so she will be well looked after.

I LOVE LFC - glad it's not a health issue :) Take lot's of photos of the place - I'm glad I did that when the time came...

Guys - thanks :) Yeah, I have too much shit :o

Edit: I also have a bunch of buddies who I got into denim, & we're always buying/selling/trading stuff. One of the downsides of ordering to Canada ( or international) is that it's a pain to return things... We all benefit, haha!

Ranon, the shed has, well, shed stuff: rakes, brooms, gardening shit... Also has my "project"... I will wheel it out and take a photo one day... After I clear out the roughly 100 pounds of pine cones that the squirrels have stored in there! Bastards!!!

Hope all is well SuFu friends. During warmer weather months, I wear my Iron Heart Chambrays as shirt jackets. During the winter, I button them up. They're very versatile.

4907366829_b371a10272_z.jpg

4907361257_3cf2e296f0_z.jpg

4907372231_1428c987c8_z.jpg

What I'm wearing :

IHSH-16 Chambray from Giles UK (XS)

Ladies Oakland T from www.pure510.com

IH301S from SESF (W28)

Sperry Topsiders (6N)

I love LFC your daughter is a doll.

riff- my bro has those same pants. good stuff M8

farmer- dig the color combo

man it's been hot in LA. haven't rocked jeans but chambray is in effect, so I hope that will be aight

IMG_1382.jpg

got this in the mail today

IMG_1407.jpg

some details

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

RRL, MF, Tom's, J Crew, Handlebar Moustache

4909241952_b6e18a1010_z.jpg

angry that the jeans fit her, not me...and the fact that I'm giant sized, and she's a normal human.

me...

shirt

jeans

socks

her...

tank

WORLD TOUR BELT

FH 3001 WT

bare feet...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic