What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

today was....interesting.

4889842144_ed9409ebd4_z.jpg

4889243845_8cd3d0054f_z.jpg

4889238459_e4d8b4d29d_z.jpg

m+o denim shirt

UO v neck

old belt

skull 5010xx

frye boots

You all must have balls of iron and feet of ice to wear boots right now. Kudos.

good picture mr markus!

Agreed! Your pics & locales are great!

good stuff as always,riff.slowly taking the veil?;)

Thanks Markus. Oh sure - if any of my clients ever recognized me posting my denim-clad ass on the internetz.... It would not be pretty :rolleyes:

Agreed! Your pics & locales are great!

Thanks Markus. Oh sure - if any of my clients ever recognized me posting my denim-clad ass on the internetz.... It would not be pretty :rolleyes:

they would probably kindly ask you to overthink your rates-after watching your leisure dress style,no?

as i said in the IH thread-riff's the man.just checked your site,Farhad:great stuff,esp. the Che movie stills.

edit: this is slowly becoming the hugging and kissing each other-thread.

2nded...

just checked your sig as well farhad and i must say that there are some nice ass shots showing up. great work mate...keep it up!

2nded...

just checked your sig as well farhad and i must say that there are some nice ass shots showing up. great work mate...keep it up!

Thanks so much thinFinn. really appreciate the kind words.

BTW the downfall of all this hugging and kissing is that all you guys with your awesome gear make me wanna spend even more $$$ :(

Ranon, ThinFinn, Farmer - so good! I too like those black DB's - unusual!

they would probably kindly ask you to overthink your rates-after watching your leisure dress style,no?

After years in suits & starched shirts... I take perverse pleasure in billable hours on conference calls - while wearing my jeans :D

as i said in the IH thread-riff's the man.just checked your site,Farhad:great stuff,esp. the Che movie stills.

edit: this is slowly becoming the hugging and kissing each other-thread.

Be careful almostnaughty - Roy6 will get jealous :P

2nded...

Awesome stuff for sure! Farhad - one day you'll have to do a waywt with your pro-rig... :)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic