What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

^That's fantastic, almostnice :) I'm finally getting my daughter out on my motorbike this year.

waywtb.jpgwaywt.jpg

RRLx2

Spiewak

TBC

I'm still trying to decide if straight leg jeans look any good on me...

markus, a late happy easter to you too. hope everything is fine. nice pics the last couple of days. the vespa looks great you doughter looks cuter.

great pics captain and superscore ( thakns for the rep)

Markus, that rocks! :) I don't think my little girl is ready to hop on my sportbike yet tho...

edit: Riff enjoy that coffee! its so good!!!

Yes indeed Vinneus! Markus gives great.... coffee! ;) Cheers!

Sup Lendo!

waywt1-18.jpg

cuffdetail2.jpg

RW, Carhartt Ropers, SDA, SC

zissou,do it! never had so much fun with my daughter before.wife was scared first of course but she knows now that i ride like carrying a box of raw eggs.

beatle,this is scooter #23 since i started on two wheels in 1983.i used to work for a scootershop once,tuning Vespas and Lambrettas up.i spended too much money on it,now i keep it standard and invest in denim and vintagestuff.but i know the thrill riding a Lambretta down the motorway at 150km/h.oh,the paintjob is a factory one-well,apart from the dents and scratches.

check the helmet i got for her:

4500668454_c1c82d810d.jpg

4500032761_64a008717d.jpg

the designers must have been on magic mushrooms doing that paintjob!

what amazes me is that the XXXS helmet is hardly any smaller compared to my size L one:

4500033467_341261bf1f.jpg

reason for it must be that mine is a fibreglass one,which is a lot harder than the kids vinyl/pvc whatever material.

anyway,ride safe,esp. with your dearest on the backseat!

didnt i already?

some details of that night are so disgusting,i wont post them in a public forum,not that its relating to me.worst what i did was that i climbed on a table to do an overview pic but my physical condition couldnt stand the task and i managed to fall over with that table taking some people with me.nothing unusal at 3 o'clock in the morning,was a big laugh.the guy who vomited on the neck of some girl did worse.

really enjoying the banter lately gents, great fits recently as well, damn. rep where i could, spreading for those of you who deserve it as well.

work fit today. complete with bag...

4500878025_f375d5bf04.jpg

washed the n&f again last night, shrunk back to skinny jean status.

4501512362_729c2b3724.jpg

IMG_8059.jpg?t=1270686420

short sleeveness

the bag

bandana

n&f

clarks

work

jcrew

levis

tanner

redwing

home(been my go to outfit lately since its been in the upper 80s)

rrl

vintage wrangler

sebago

sick outfits, cheap! :D:D:D

• sufu1 unpinned this topic