What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest Electrorock

really love the dogs on this page and the masters look good! missing riff's doodles and lendo's pitbulls....

532707_10150696285156547_592366546_9403971_1712391103_n.jpg

562638_10150696285301547_592366546_9403973_818980442_n.jpg

Sufu Ebbets - that ih denim vest - nb and i was wearing legging, do i fit in this thread?

Thank you layne and -z-! im flattered

Thank you!

I miss being able to leave comments with rep and neg rep. totally screws up the dynamic of sufu.

i agree completely...but now it makes people voice their opinions in the forum itself, which i think is alright, but mostly they don't, they rep (+ or -) and that's it.

what I don't miss is the ubiquitous, "can't rep right now" posts though, that got annoying.

kayodic really like your style kayodic!like screw what people say every your outfit.. :D

Was this directed at the comment I left? Like everyone else, Kayodic shares a fit on here for comment, presumably both good and bad, and no one is being insulted. I happen to like the latest one she posted and happen to dislike the ninja hood.

Anyway, carry on...

i agree completely...but now it makes people voice their opinions in the forum itself, which i think is alright, but mostly they don't, they rep (+ or -) and that's it.

what I don't miss is the ubiquitous, "can't rep right now" posts though, that got annoying.

yeah, but now you see the "sorry for the neg rep, I'm on my iPhone/iPad" everywhere...

after the third time you repped wrong, you should just admit that you're not ably to do it correctly so stop doing it on your phone...

Guest Electrorock

I just broke into my new mij Dior raw brut whatever and they're so tight.

This can't be healthy for my bolox, right?

That's why I always liked PRPS so much...

^if you wear em raw till 2013, you'll be fine....

I do appreciate all your comments guys, it’s just the way I dress. Tbh this thread hasn’t been inspiring and lost many great regular posters since 5.0 so when do people learn? sometimes I dress like a jerk too and if you have problem with it, there’s always neg button to hit or meet me outside uniqlo.

yeah, but now you see the "sorry for the neg rep, I'm on my iPhone/iPad" everywhere...

after the third time you repped wrong, you should just admit that you're not ably to do it correctly so stop doing it on your phone...

lol. accidental touch on my computer. i'll post something relevant.

nuffsaid, i think that you're cuffs are looking mighty hefty. any chance that you would hem or doublecuff?

thinfinn, i really like how your dog matches your jacket :P you should get a Kerry Blue for your denim jacket days :)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic