What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

laxlife - how old are you? you look 12 in that pic.

I'm 15, never been told I looked 12... I'm not actually smoking that if your thinking that.

by the way, to the neggers, you are stupid. seriously, read my fucking post.

I know that, I was referring to the fact I had taken down the jeans that were for sale, and there are still illiterate people who don't know how to read my post

pretty sure you also referred to the fact that you weren't "really" smoking that cigar as well though...

I'm 15, never been told I looked 12... I'm not actually smoking that if your thinking that.

by the way, to the neggers, you are stupid. seriously, read my fucking post.

oh and while we are on the topic of literacy it's "you're" not your...jus sayin'

oh... wait... you were wearing jeans in a waywt that you were trying to sell on here? thats fucked up. you could have shit yourself in them. or spilled milk on them or some shit... 12 year olds drink milk right?

That's why they were taken down. Also, I should let you know, grow up. I'm glad you're having fun mocking a 15 year old.

That's why they were taken down. Also, I should let you know, grow up. I'm glad your having fun mocking a 15 year old.

...damn son, you just don't learn do you

(ok last one I promise, sorry for adding to the derailment...had to though)

chuckling through most of 1/20/11 on waywt (denim version)...

most interesting day on this thread since I joined, most interesting since m0oba was around. he always yelled back at the haters on here, laxlife,don't become m0oba, trust me. you'll spend $5,000 on a wardrobe to look cool online and then be driven into hiding by little neg rep boxes.

fuuuuck. . .when i was 15, we waited in long lines and slept in cars to get tickets to concerts bro! none of this internet shit!!! ;)

but on a serious tip. . .uh, $300 jeans back when i was your age, would have been considered FUCKIN NUTZ

lax, your learing young man. keep your chin up.

Not that I want to get in this pissing contest but 15 yr olds today can multi-task much better than when I was one back in the stone age so he's probably doing all those things at once and posting about it all on several different forums.

youre probably right. when i was 15 i had never even been on the internet. i didnt have a cell phone... not even a pager. all i did was skate and listen to punk rock and NY hiphop.

the cone hype guys the cone hype

Cone hype huh? You mean the cone hype that has been around since day 1? The cone hype that all the japanese denim are riding on?

What MF riders are made of cone fabric? I was under the impression that all riders were made of typical sugar cane Okinawa denim.

lax, your learing young man. keep your chin up.

+ 1 to this. you've got a head start. don't take the shit personal dude, because it really isn't. wear what you wear, and if you don't like how you're dressing (not just because some guys on the internet say it sucks) search for inspiration. keep growing up.

Goddammit, all of this made my day. cheap, I've been trying to rep you for hours but I'm all out.... I just thought this needed to be quoted.

no, its fucking lame to post a pic of you smoking a cigar if you dont smoke, and wernt smoking it. seriously.
oh... wait... you were wearing jeans in a waywt that you were trying to sell on here? thats fucked up. you could have shit yourself in them. or spilled milk on them or some shit... 12 year olds drink milk right?
maybe its because im old, and grew up in a different time, but i hold firm to the belief that 15 year olds should be out trying to get pussy, sneaking drinks, and getting into trouble rather than posting pics of thier outfits on the internet.
youre probably right. when i was 15 i had never even been on the internet. i didnt have a cell phone... not even a pager. all i did was skate and listen to punk rock and NY hiphop.

Plus 1, and I still do all that and I'm 34.......does that make me immature or eternally young? :confused:

I spend evenings watching old skating videos with my 4 year old (Shackle Me Not is a favourite). But I do have a cell phone, and use the internet (obviously). :D

• sufu1 unpinned this topic