What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

^I would run naked in the wilderness of Minnesota, with a mug of mead and a horn to call wolves to me to help attack the other savage villages in the dead of night, in the cold, cold of winter. not that devolved from flannel, denim, and a pair of Iron Rangers no?

Without the internet, what on earth would any of us here actually wear

Fuck that noise.

People can assume what they want about my style and views on fashion, as they've only known be through the internet. But I've finally reverted to the style I've wanted ever since I was a kid. I've always been fashion forward since the 5th grade, people can say otherwise, but then they'd be lying. I never had internet access till High School. And never started using forums until afterwards.

While I don't think it's completely bad to find inspiration over the internet. But that doesn't exactly happen anymore. People copy and pate what they see online, into real life. Which is pathetic, because there's no history behind it.

People can look at my first WAYWT picture I've ever posted, and I can tell them the time and place as a kid, where I've drawn the inspiration from. Nikes, A.D.I.D.A.S., boots, jeans, hairstyles, flannels, weight, whatever. I know exactly where I've drawn my inspiration from, and it's never been because of the internet.

Not to derail this thread, but those little tags and comment, and what I've seen on tumblr just now, irked the hell out of me.

548a633d.jpg

Flannel

Okinawas from when Self Edge first opened up.

Vans

Baby in a Sears cart.

What you gotta do, is follow around the moms who let their littlest babies walk behind them, when pushing around carts. You'll have a 20 minute window, from the time they grab a cart, till the time they look behind them to check up on their kids.

Now remember, this is only a 20 minute window of opportunity. Within those 20 minutes, you need to grab a cart of your own, maybe browse the mens section real quick, go downstairs and take a look at the new Craftsman tools, maybe go to the lunch court and grab a Hot Dog On A Stick. Then you can have yourselves your very own baby in a Sears cart.

For white babies, the moms will usually be trying on clothes, and leave their babies in the carts, outside of the dressing room. You can save yourself some time by recycling their cart.

For Mexican babies, you can usually get them in pairs. Not always blood related, but they're usually in pairs, so it's a twofer.

For aZn babies, you usually have to wait for one of the parents to fall asleep in the car. They're usually in the front seat, while the child is in the back. But every once in a while, they're next to them. Still dead asleep.

These are the same techniques Madonna used in Africa, except she had a basket.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic