What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

five I want to see a picture of inside your closet! haha perfect fits as always...I nominate for "Most swagger on sufu"!

I third that.

P7144048.jpg

P7144049.jpg

Briefest glimpse of my new Rambler pack on it's first outing. Thanks Jing.

Buzz Rickson

MFSC Signal

Orcival from Beams

Funny Western

Sugar Canes Chinos

Leather Soul/ Alden for Elitists like Demonito

desu

noooo way D! hahaha just my "play clothes" hahaha it was super sunny so i had on some shades! also cant ride im my Aldens :P

edit: camping sunday. told ya so!

35lvnk4.jpg

Vinneus,

Where did you go camping? planing to go camping in the tri state area but can't decide where to.

Any good trails/fishing/boat rentals where you went?

yes sir! we were right on the deleware on the PA side. thats the river rigjt down that trail in the pic. they had canoe/kayak rentals, plenty of fishing and the apalachian trail about 15min. car ride away.... pm me for info.

What's to hot for a canadian? 80? lol it's over 100 here and we're all still out and about, gotta love Texas!

No snow = too hot ;) But it's been hitting well over a hundred with the humidex, for 2+ weeks now. Stupid hot :mad:

Thanks man,looks more like her mum (chinese/greek mix)

every so often i get in and dress her right

\

should also mentions a little bit of Rumi's breakfast on my sweatshirt cuff

You should post up some ics in the sprogs/nippers/bambinos thread! :)

Aujourd'hui..

P1010552-Version2.jpg

Roys, LVC x2

I love this thread and have been lurking for awhile, but I think my Levi's and cheap shirts wouldn't hold up to all the Buzz Rickson, Mister Freedom, Iron Heart, Sugar Cane, etc. in here. Y'all must have a better job than I do, ha ha.

^^ easyer said then done, some people pay rent, council tax, bills ( water, mobile phone land line, internet electric, gas) then they might drive (petrol, insurance, road tax yearly m.o.t) then your food allowence you might have a kid or more ?? and im sure i've missed loads more but yea there you go how much does all that work out a day? how much are you earning does your partner work etc etc

I do have some expensive pieces, but my day to day wear is mostly of the Levi's and Dickies variety.

With $1k a month in just my mortgage (not including utilities, food, gas, everything else), I have to save for several months if I want an expensive piece. Hoping to get some Iron Hearts soon.

Maybe I'll get the courage to post my cheap wear on here. I think I pull it off well.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic