What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

The jacket looks great. Really interesting consturction with the wasit seam at the back. VIntage items get washed, so what! YOu're up early almostice, are you feeling a bit grouchy?

A good fit on the 33 too, better than mine were, how did you size? And where are Brixton made? Tweed?

Damn, I thought we were here to give you a daily tease. And you forgot to call him roy711.

Are those cute kids of yours up yet or are you taking advantage of their saturday lie-in?

i dragged the brats out of bed at 5AM to polish my scooter.Daddy wants a rideout today.

this time it would have been roy666.

The jacket looks great. Really interesting consturction with the wasit seam at the back. VIntage items get washed, so what! YOu're up early almostice, are you feeling a bit grouchy?

A good fit on the 33 too, better than mine were, how did you size? And where are Brixton made? Tweed?

Thanks, Paul! The '33s are tagged 31 (my true size) and shrank down to under thirty when I soaked them. I had to wear them wet and do a lot of stretching at the waist. Like you've noted in your 5011 guide, the older models have plenty of leg room, so I took a chance and tried down-sizing.

Brixton is a sort of surfer-style company from southern California. They do a lot of embarrassing Justin Timberlake-style skimpy brim fedoras, but they also do a few really nice looking vintage style caps. This one's clever- it looks like wool, even up close, but it's just poly-cotton.

Don't mind assiduouslynice, he knows how I like it. Though I think I am drawing a line in the sand at Elton John.

Brixton is a sort of surfer-style company from southern California. They do a lot of embarrassing Justin Timberlake-style skimpy brim fedoras, but they also do a few really nice looking vintage style caps. This one's clever- it looks like wool, even up close, but it's just poly-cotton.

I have a couple of these caps

I got them off Gilt for something like $12 each... and I paid for them with credits from having friends purchase.

Very nice overall. One is poly/cotton... the other is wool and a mix of other fibres.

roy14.5.1868 and pomata,really nice environments.

all i can offer today is a shitty old brickwall.

4391687233_572cffc64f_b.jpg

first day out in her new Flatheads donated by riff.

me:Stetson,Randolphs,LVC,McCoys,Fullcounts,Vans

....................................................................................................

Almostnice - like father like daughter! :) Glad she'll have good wear on those - lots of room to grow! :)

Pomata & Roy6 - great fits and scenery! Still outta rep..

Dralfonzo, looking great! Dope jacket!

rep for girl with super cuffs:) she's gonna kick ass on this board in a couple of years !

shes quite interested in whats going here,esp. since yesterday when she got a parcel from Canada.

for this pic i had the camera on the saddle of my bicycle,an old women walked by,asking what we are doing,my daughter replied."Oh,my dad is just doing his jeansphotos",like it was the most normal thing to do.

well,for her it definetely is.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic