What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

X-Post....but might as well post since I have the picture...

img0655p.jpg

J.Crew x 2 (coat and chambray)

jimmyc custom tee

Sugarcane 1966 still starchy stiff

Scrub DB's

can i get another pic with that peacoat(?) closed? i want to see how it fits on you. no homo. I never worn a peacoat before and i don't know how they fit and i want a similar body to compare.

havent seen the double selvage since hap pulled that shit out in 05... nice

after getting sent home from work for leaving some expensive ass equipment unlocked all weekend...

dscf5303.jpg

vintage lee

vintage timex

tanner

evisu

redwing

Nice fit cheap. sorry to ask, anyone can tell me what red wing model is that?

how are those Toms as far as comfort? That shirt is pretty sweet, i want to get a big checked one like that our jcrew doesn't have anything hardly in the store to try on! (the one in frisco)

Thanks dude. You can go to Shoe Gypsy on Parkhill over by TCU to try some one, they are the largest Toms retailer in the area (tell them I sent you)

As far as J.Crew goes, the shop at Northpark is 100times better. Too bad Southlake got rid of their men's dept, that was a good shop with a cool feel.

Here are some people that I like their pants - beatle, bunga, fallen angels, aho, markmont, rufio, chanthemen, redx, demonito and cheapmotherf**ker.

Today I put on a different pair of pants for the picture so people would not be bored of seeing the same pants everyday even though I am putting on the other pants after. It is not easy to take a picture of your own behind but I know there are some people here that like that. I have many wrinkles on the back from wearing the pants and bending my legs. These are from Eternal Japanese company and also I have Converse shoes and a warm knit jacket made by my grandmother since it is cold.

57088pictureThree.jpg

Good page here! Gourmand - your Eternals have character! :)

That's definitely your cut, Appfaff! Like your new shoot location, too!

Last pics for a short while... Have to do a sudden business trip to my favorite city in Japan :D . Sadly, all I'll be wearing is suits...

waywt270110a1.jpg

Some blue starting to poke through

waywt270110b1.jpg

RW, IH, Uniqlo (no viz), Carhartt

• sufu1 unpinned this topic