What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

4237823079_01e020c51f.jpg
shave man.
Lazy monday

DSC_0065-1.jpgt

You didn't shave, did you?

When he said lazy, I guess what he meant was...blur my entire face instead of bothering to shave...I laughed pretty hard at this one.

Edit: And now it appears the original image with the 5 day stubble is conveniently missing. Leaving this up in hopes it will show up again.

A week or so ago... did something strange: I was waiting to meet up with a friend for some drinks and wound up wandering around Urban Outfitters. Suddenly had a powerful urge NOT to be wearing jeans (weird...), found these pants on sale for $20 and nabbed them... and donned them in the dressing room. I even got called out by the girl I proceeded to hang out with for not wearing jeans.

Fortunately I was wearing a denim shirt, so I could still post in Denim Version:

IMG_1034.JPG

scarf from market in Chang Rai, Thailand

H&M

Standard Cloth

Grenson

P1100045.jpg

american optics

j. crew

wwm (no vis)

50's hanes wind shield

fh bracelet

wwm

fh3001 wt

visvim duck lo

Ad Rock is that you?

good looking stuff everyone,

Lendo, cool shot!

It's still pretty cold here in BAMA, and super windy, which explains the lame hair-do:

DSCN0227.jpg

Ray Ban

Spiewak (w/ Thinsulate) jacket

J.Crew Buffalo Check Flannel

WH660

RW1907

(Jack Spade messenger, only strap vis)

close-up of jacket+shirt combo:

DSCN0229.jpg

^ Thanks appfaff. The boots came out a couple of years ago - they're like the 875, with a black vibram lug sole and brown upper.

I would have loved to have scored the camo here - didn't know they released it in NA. I picked mine up in Tokyo last year.

^ Thanks appfaff. The boots came out a couple of years ago - they're like the 875, with a black vibram lug sole and brown upper.

I would have loved to have scored the camo here - didn't know they released it in NA. I picked mine up in Tokyo last year.

Yeah, I can't remember if it was just the shell or the shell+fleece liner that I saw, but they had the camo down jacket and the camo shell (+liner?) on sale a couple of years ago at the mens store by my school. Kinda weird to see it there since it is an older demographic that shops there, but I guessed they figured the whole camo+alabama thing could work,ha.

mite have been a different camo pattern too, but was still pretty close to yours.

the ooe's look so weird because i have on my old sams underneath them. i was on the way to a ''dirty job'' , and TV called.

i don't know how far this can go, but we'll rock this bitch till the wheels come off..

not really sure about this whole look in general, my mom got this shirt for me and the jeans are grey but you can't tell in the picture...they're skinny fit and ugh the whole looks is kind of off but i cant put my finger on it

039acd03.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic