What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

yeah...but you could skip that "Denim Edition" in this case ;)

What? That's a persimmon dyed denim vest. I would not dare break the rules man. I know how hard y'all come down on the non-denimness.

I might be totally wrong on this (and in a few minutes someone will prove that) but AFAIK denim is only 'real' denim if it is dyed with indigo.

Although the fabric of your vest you're wearing is woven in the same matter.

IIRC, I saw a documentary about denim and someone there said you should only refer to denim if it's inigo dyed.

At the very end: I didn't wanna offend you

No big deal man, I was just kidding as well.

riff, thats a real lovely shirt and you have a great collection of footwear. always looking great. '

almostnice, thats nice. last pictures of the MFs before you decided to tie dye them.

err...no.thats my Denimes today.similar pic like yesterday,a bit confusing,i know.but that job takes a few days.

riff, thats a real lovely shirt and you have a great collection of footwear. always looking great. '

almostnice, thats nice. last pictures of the MFs before you decided to tie dye them.

Thanks Ranon! And as always, much love for the kind words & rep, guys! :)

Someone puleez rep Markus for me cuz I must spread :(

Nice RyJ Riff - if you ever make it over to NYC, come by Self Edge NY... I've got my stash of Cubans here.

Cheers AJ! If I'm ever back in NY, I'll drop by & import a few for you! I used to buy my (non-cuban) smokes at Barclay-Rex in WFC3 when I lived in Battery Park. And I remember smoking up storms at the Tall Ships bar.. good times! :)

just googled steez,first result was a pic of -five-...
This brought a tear to my eye, but I must admit, despite my own ego, it is true.
dry your tears,you were third right after me,followed by roy.
Wow you guys make me feel like much less of an asshole!

Something about all this seemed off, especially Markus being included in that list, so I looked up "steez" in the Oxford Online Dictionary and did a screenshot of the page. Just goes to show who really has the juice around here.

4877910926_dd04c9aaab_b.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic