What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

thanks for the input connor, I was thinking the same thing. double cuffs from now on, ha

lookin good btw

Yeah, I would agree.

P.S. I'm jealous that you're getting so much wear out of your 660s. I really haven't got a chance to wear mine as much because of the cold.

I am enjoying this website for some time and feeling like to put my photograph on. I decided to hide my face for everyone. It is for the best. I too enjoy American clothing but made by Japanese people. Here are thinks that I like wearing - Iron Heart shirt and Self Edge pants and Buzz Ricksons shoes. Please be nice with first time.

EDIT: I forgot to say that many of you are wearing very nice fits of jeans. Thank you.

65900picture0ne.jpg

On the south coast of England in Gosport visiting my UK/EU counterpart...

01242010033.jpg

Me:

WTaps

Flat Head

Real Japan Blues Jacket

Real Japan Blues 106BSP

Visvim

01242010031.jpg

Giles:

Iron Heart tee

Flat Head denim shirt

Iron Heart Melton Wool

Iron Heart Vest

SEXT11 Jungle Cloths

Studio D'Artisan

Yeah, I would agree.

P.S. I'm jealous that you're getting so much wear out of your 660s. I really haven't got a chance to wear mine as much because of the cold.

@ appfaff: cool shirt

weinfeld, it has been surprisingly warm here lately, but even in the cold, I've found the 14oz denim to be adequate enough for our chilly weather. can't wait to see some more pics of yours when it warms up for you, you're fit was very good.

akka225, thanks for the nice comment, it is def one of my favorite shirts for fall/winter that I have. it may be a little thick for the warm spring that we are about to have, so I'm gonna try to get as much wear out of it as possible.

Lando, cool shot, +rep

nice couple of fits everyone

annabelle1308, that fit is super busted, actually beyond busted.

I wouldn't know where to start, maybe that there's no actual denim that you're wearing and you've posted it in the "Denim Version".

• sufu1 unpinned this topic