What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Uhhh. So I ain't got shit to do while my son is sleeping. So here is a couple of the shirts I will be wearing today. I typically ride with a white t and jeans and then I will have with me a couple of overshirts depending on my mood through the day.

First off.

waywtmfscleftresize.jpg

White t - Goodwear (best t-shirts ever made and made in USA)

overshirt - MFSC chambray utility. (overpriced, but nice)

denim- left field tweed denim

boots - alden 405s

Next up

waywtbsleft.jpg

Just the overshirt has changed.

Pendleton board shirt. I love the look of board shirts. And now that they are made with short sleeves, they are summer-wear as well. Unfortunately the new pendletons are made in mexico of US wool.

How's the cut on the t-shirt? AA's cut is shit now, so I wouldn't mind buying a few of these.

Its kind of a more classic cut shirt. A bit boxy, which I like, but if you size down a bit, the shirts will stretch for ya. Also, these babies shrink like crazy, so make sure you take this into account. Nevertheless, I wear a medium in hanes and I wear a medium in Goodwears. The goodwears fit a bit larger on me than the hanes. I think I might buy a batch of smalls for a slimmer fit.

Also, the t-shirts feel a lot more rugged than anything I have seen AA put out.

Amazing cuffs

I really like the way these jeans cuffs look. The tweeds in the weft make them look a bit brownish giving a dingy look, rather than a bright white for most jeans. Also, I love the large all white selvage line.

one of ur best fits...vote for keep dad's old levis...

thanks

inseam is too short for me so i have to cuff them or else it looks off. waist is a little tight too but ill try and make it work

I don't think the Hanes jives well with the expensive jeans. I'm starting to feel that way about all my cheap ts + expensive jawns too.

Goodwear t-s are the answer. Although hanes ain't too bad.

Guest jbone45
What is the fit like on those? The one good thing I can say about AAs ts is that it's about the only thing I don't swim in.

are you serious? AA is so over-sized and way too long. Not to mention they fall apart after you wash them twice.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic