Warehouse

Medine

I know florianC tapered his 700... I bought it because of the denim.. if the cut doesn't work out, I'll get them tapered...

but then, it doesn't hurt to put some variety into the rotation.. I'm still waiting for someone to post some fit pics

A:Khan thank you so much for the pics. incredible.i have been looking for anon distressed pic of that jacket ever since i saw it on the warehouse blog. love it, if its not to long then i am ggoing to get that, cant wait. do you have some more pics? what about the duckdigger pants and the hellers stuff. did you see larry too ?

nate, how'd you size on those?

they look like a loose fit, but your combs look crazy

Went down 1. They fit slim straight. i think the crazy combs are due to the fact that i cuff sometimes, so I have two sets of combs overlapping. BTW color in these photos is WAY off. I just can't capture the natural hues of this denim with my shitty digital camera.

Can see some indigo bleeding away in the creases on the left side of my left knee of my WH 700s now; showing some hints of lighter blues. Fading in the crotch area are also more pronounced. However, still nothing that will show properly on camera.

My 700Js arrived last night and I like the fit. Tagged 36x34 -- measured waist at 34 -- which is snug as hell for me in the waist but the legs and arse are good. Didn't measure the rise but it felt shorter than I thought it would be. My 800s (which are tagged 34x34) started at measured waist of 34" and easily stretched to their current 36". But it seems that the 700Js either shrank from tagged or got a super hot and hard one wash to get that much shrinkage.

The 700Js seem to have a lot more intentional imperfections than the 800s. Pockets are crooked, back and watch pocket stitching wanders from its intended line. By all accounts, WH means to do that, but it's interesting to discover.

Another 700J review - very pleased with them. From the photos on the JC site, I was concerned with the degree of wash they had received, but they actually just look like a pair of raw jeans that had been hot washed and machine dried.

I had to size down one (no 33s), and they fit well, pretty slim on the top block. Too tight to sag, at this point, but they'll stretch. My only complaint is that the inseam on my 32/34 only came out to 33," making them fairly short for me, especially if cuffed. Hopefully all the shrink has been done

img1136w.jpg

A note on the 700S Natural Indigo pair, they weren't dyed all the way to the core unlike most natural indigo pairs which are dyed all the way through so they should fade nicely (and not as difficult as other natural dyed pairs). A brilliant pair, I'd love to pick one up when I have the appropriate funds, given that they last (only 100 pairs were made, although there seems to be a few left on the WH site...)

A note on the 700S Natural Indigo pair, they weren't dyed all the way to the core unlike most natural indigo pairs which are dyed all the way through so they should fade nicely (and not as difficult as other natural dyed pairs). A brilliant pair, I'd love to pick one up when I have the appropriate funds, given that they last (only 100 pairs were made, although there seems to be a few left on the WH site...)

Unfortunately the shop came back and said they were out of stock. Obviously didn't update the web shop.......