Paul T

Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Fuck sake - at that price I think I’ll saw my legs off at the knee and get myself a pair …

11 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

Fuck sake - at that price I think I’ll saw my legs off at the knee and get myself a pair …

Better sell me those FW specials then, as l dont think 23 inch turn ups will work for you :D

2 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Better sell me those FW specials then, as l dont think 23 inch turn ups will work for you :D

:laugh:

Blues are really starting to pop in Jack's Nippers samples 

DSC_0612 (2)

DSC_0613

DSC_0614 (2)

Price has been dropped to £85 ( with free UK shipping ) on the NO1 jeans ..... pretty good deal if you ask me 

https://nipperspw.myshopify.com/

20220111_102746

Edited by Flash

@Flash £85?!!!

With the greatest respect, I don’t think any fool needs to ask you if that’s a ‘pretty good deal’ - that’s only a couple of quid more than kids’ CK jeans

7 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

It's really crazy that you have to lower the price so much.

Well hopefully people know a good deal when they see it 

Edited by Flash

^Too cheap!

There's a few swanky kiddy clothing stores on the row of shops near us.. Snugg, Trapeze, b.biscuit (are the ones i can remember) while browsing for a gift for a newborn a couple of months ago i spotted these, made in Turkey and construction-wise they just look like a regular pair of jeans with a bib sewn in the front, even this junk is £90

Snugg dungarees

https://www.snuggkids.co.uk/files/img_cache/4257/770_570_1635975518_MiniRodini_SS22PRE_HighRes_2213010060-1_1.jpg?1636066174

12 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

^Too cheap!

There's a few swanky kiddy clothing stores on the row of shops near us.. Snugg, Trapeze, b.biscuit (are the ones i can remember) while browsing for a gift for a newborn a couple of months ago i spotted these, made in Turkey and construction-wise they just look like a regular pair of jeans with a bib sewn in the front, even this junk is £90

Snugg dungarees

https://www.snuggkids.co.uk/files/img_cache/4257/770_570_1635975518_MiniRodini_SS22PRE_HighRes_2213010060-1_1.jpg?1636066174

Bet there is insane profit in those . Profit was never in my mind to be honest .... yes I wanted to make a few £ but putting something cool out there is enough as long as it gets "out there" 

This little man’s been wearing his new Nippers a few days and asked to head into town to get a matching denim shirt. He didn’t need to ask twice! 

02CBEDB1-5FC5-4EEF-8C73-7CA845E6110A.thumb.jpeg.cc9e2bd3e251ce6f6e6857ef2f9c07c2.jpeg

Quality and attention to detail on the Nippers are stellar. 

Awesome mate , glad he likes them 

Jeans look awesome and so do the denim shacket and Nike Dunks!

Thanks fellas. Hope to be posting them here pretty regularly. I’ve got 2 more sprogs lined up for them…

Very early days obviously, but pleasing to see the shape these are taking

668C990A-170B-42B8-BB18-79EFEF4F23CE.thumb.jpeg.c7a2f638a154c3241baa607bbbcfb181.jpeg

C28E66A5-7D3D-4C11-9784-5FA8E8B8E3EF.thumb.jpeg.af382694c0cc22ca379c31fb5cb22408.jpeg

Good to see the little man putting them through there paces 

Doing a St Patrick's day special on the N01 jeans , £60 plus shipping and ill throw in a t shirt for any sufu orders ( pm me here or instagram to order ) 

2021-05-29_06-58-32

That's a ridicolous low price! Don't sleep on this one!

The jeans are gorgeous :)

20211030_122454.thumb.jpg.b0403213d947a7e14bda90a873108e5c.jpg

Just ordered two pairs for our 9 months old son to grow into :D 

@Flash

When Jack outgrows them, you should tour them for 9mth intervals amongst the sufu kids so they get proper beat, unless of course Sarah has handmedown plans :D

4 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

@Flash

When Jack outgrows them, you should tour them for 9mth intervals amongst the sufu kids so they get proper beat, unless of course Sarah has handmedown plans :D

Definitely mate was always the plan , Jack has had about a year in his so far and I can easily see another 4 months or so 

I think vertically challenged adult Sufuers should also be welcome to join in!

£60 is a great deal for those jeans, I would’ve jumped at that for my kids a few years back.

Super fast shipping. Washed, dried and…WAYWT

C6D5BDAB-8D83-4D42-A4ED-4C0D8E7E6D05.jpeg

Awesome , looking forward to see the wear on them 

Posted (edited)

Plan was for my eldest (9) to wear the Nippers (7-8) for as long as possible by keeping them on 20c washes. But Mrs U had other ideas and chucked them in at 60, right side round, followed by a spin in the dryer :o:o. A denim novice and zero shits given for the environment- shocking. Although they do look great for it  

They’re now property of the 7yr old: 

2C510302-40D9-49A1-8EC4-424651B66D17.thumb.jpeg.f26809d7d24cdb6412e33ca989999048.jpeg

@Flash We demand larger sizes!!

Edited by unders

Looking good. My boy up there is also 7.