Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

congrats!

i also see lots of spilled milk!having kids makes great kneefades aswell.:P

No shit man. For the first 2 years of my son's life my left knee would wear through my jeans in less than 6 months.

BTW congrats Fresco on the little one. Little ones are amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Not denim, but H&M are doing some really cute varsity jackets this season, as worn by team Black. Junior squad.

2efi6fr.jpg

what do you think about having a denim collective for the children of sufu. im not sure how it would work but imagine when a jeans no longer fit your child, they get repaired and cleaned up and go onto a smaller one. and your child gets a bigger one from a larger sufu child moving on to a bigger pair herself..this will get everyone through the years of rapid development untill they are old enough to buy their permanant collection in the suppermarket....

it will take an initial investment of only one pair of jeans per child as long as they are all different sizes, and sometimes if there are a lot of the infant sizes, the buy in might be for some jeans for a bigger kid....

i love denim, repair, and children so much that i will repair anychildrens jeans myself if someone if willing to donate them on to a new superfuturian family....

i would love it,and a bit like this is going on already: i passed my daughters HMs to salaamis,with the hope he will pass them on.

last week riff offered me the Flathead of his child,cause it grown out of it.

"payment " will be lots of evo-pics.my intention is to give them to the next sufuer-depending if my son could jump in it after it became to small for her,so than it would take a bit longer.

i really need to get my 2.5 year old into a pair. she'd evo them way faster than dad. she'd complain about a red selvedge line though, has to be pink like everything else these days...maybe a pint sized pair of Momotaro's?

funny thing is,she a bit of an argument with the nurse in the kindergarten last week.she got asked why shes drawing pants like that and she showed the redline of her HMs,than looked at the nurses pair,which was the usual overlock-inseam,telling her that those jeans arent right...

perfect..i bet that lady had no clue what to do with that information....

• 2 weeks later...

H&M annoyingly stopped doing the selvage stuff some time back, but you never know, they may bring it back if enough of us ask??