Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

Mine were pretty hairy. Sorry, still no pics. I have no mirror in my room, which I'm realizing now should probably be rectified. Mine are pretty stiff too, to the point where I feel like I'm scratching my hands trying to put them in my pockets. Was your waist really 17.4 post-soak? Even pre-soak that seems huge for the 28 (same as I got).

dang, I was on the fence about getting some 66bspbks, somehow I missed the discount, and now the decision has been made for me as they look to be all sold out. so I'm counting on you all to beat them up properly and post lots of pics! nice looking fits everyone, esp seafinch.

mine weren't too hairy either thinking about resoaking as well.

post hem fit pics coming soon

But here are my pre hem pics:

4428931102_ceb41dd446.jpg

4428931728_034f1f6136.jpg

heyitslando The thighs and leg definitely shrunk, how much I dont know. I apologize I forgot to take pre soak measurements. However these jeans aren't really meant to be snug, there will be room (except the waist depending on how you sized, also depending on your build). But for me there is room in the thighs and the legs. Also I probably didnt get all the shrinkage out in the warm soak I did.

I hope this answers your question, if not feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to answer it. I'm glad to help out! any time.

alright so I think after having to take a huge loss on some sugarcanes, return a pair of too-small 105s and some steam locomotives, I think I might have found the pair that works. Ive got a little less than a 36 inch waist, so I ordered these 105s in a 36. Ive definitely got room in the waist, they measure 38 inches on the dot. Im shorter (about 5'10) so Ill either need to get them hemmed or double cuff if I keep them. Im trying to get an opinion from those who have done pre-soaks with these and the 106s. kiya said they'll shrink down to a 36 waist, which will be good, but everywhere else Im worried they might be too roomy even after a soak. Im no photographer, but heres some quick fit pictures.

frontrjb.jpg

backrjb.jpg

mine 106 were baggy as hell pre-soak. the waist (32) measured at 17 across pre-soak and shrank to a little below 16, then were back out to 17 within a week. the legs lost the most room all over. i think they'll be fine in the legs but the waist will go back out pretty quickly.

pre and post soak pics are a few pages back but here's a current shot since they're stretched out and settled now.

i think i may go back to double cuff....

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

I appreciate the feedback

gratefulmelon you said you did a soak and then a wash? how did the color look post wash? these things have got a huge amount of indigo in them so Im assuming doing a soak and a wash wouldnt hurt to get the most shrinkage out of them, I guess thats what Ill need to do. boiling hot soak and then wash on hot? what kind of shrink did you guys see with the inseam? grundletaint howd the inseam shrink on your 106s? I gotta say I wish sesf woulda had the 106s in a 36, ahh oh well.

@heyitslando: Thanks

@coupon: i"m about 5'8 and I hemmed em 2.5 inches + presoak.

Haven't gotten around to measuring them though.

I am so happy right now. thanks to everybody for all the info and help. hot soaked my 105bsps for a little over an hour in the hottest water I could muster and I achieved victory. pre soak pics are here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=141502&page=38

measurements are the same as the ones on self edge's website.

the hot soak:

4465412859_bbb3f75e61.jpg

new measurements:

waist 18 inches across

thigh 11.5

leg opening 9.5

knee 9.5

inseam 34 (from a 38. wow.)

post soak:

4465414775_e2fc7c42b7.jpg

4466192020_29ca2ec13c.jpg

4466192664_aee23a73f2.jpg