Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

heyitslando - Looking great! glad you stuck with em. I definitely think a hem is in order but the overall fit looks great! wear em hard.

yeahh Im heavily considering hemming them, but I dont want to send them in and have to wait! haha we'll see

yeahh Im heavily considering hemming them, but I dont want to send them in and have to wait! haha we'll see

If you know anyone that has a sewing machine (and has experience) just have em do it. I gave mine to my friends mom and I got it back in 2 hours and it was a nice hem job.

but just make sure you trust that person (ask the rents they're bound to know people).

just my 2 cents

If you know anyone that has a sewing machine (and has experience) just have em do it. I gave mine to my friends mom and I got it back in 2 hours and it was a nice hem job.

but just make sure you trust that person (ask the rents they're bound to know people).

just my 2 cents

word, I'll probly do it. correct me if Im wrong but arent these bad boys chainstitched? idk anybody near me that can do that.. kiya! you needa let us losers that dont live close to sesf send in our jawnz haha

dont hem i like macho cuffs very manly

hahaha really? I gotta say Im conflicted between getting them hemmed or keeping the double cuff.. cant decide what I'd like more. these freakin things are like cardboard right now though it's awesome

Quick question guys.

I got these 106BSPs last week from Self Edge (NY) and when I was in class a few days ago, I noticed that the stitching on the left knee was coming loose. It's not a huge problem now but I imagine that it will get far worse with wear.

Should I just contact Self Edge and see if they'll repair them? Just looking for a little input.

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

Yeah, that's the outseam pulling apart a bit, unless any stitching breaks it's not an issue, if you want to we can fix it, it's an extremely fast and easy fix.

hahaha really? I gotta say Im conflicted between getting them hemmed or keeping the double cuff.. cant decide what I'd like more. these freakin things are like cardboard right now though it's awesome

i've been double-cuffing but i think i'm gonna take them in for a hem today.

here's a recent shot

IMG_0946.jpg

heres some fit pics of my bsp66bk's tagged 31, hemmed to 36. wish i had gone another size down in waist but then they would have been too tight everywhere else. about 1 month of wear every other day, with some skateboarding as well. 1 wash. pretty surprised to see there is some fading showing already..

DSCF4588.jpg

DSCF4591.jpg

^^^Those look good. I picked up the 66BSPBKs in 29s a few weeks ago. I hot soaked, then hot washed and hot dried, and hot soaked again. Each time, there was a little bit more shrinkage for some reason. The washing machine already created some fades on my jeans though.

I agree about the waist feeling a tad too large, but then the other parts of the jeans fit perfectly. I love the cut of these pants, and I can't believe they went on discount for so much. I'll post fit pics later.

^^^Those look good. I picked up the 66BSPBKs in 29s a few weeks ago. I hot soaked, then hot washed and hot dried, and hot soaked again. Each time, there was a little bit more shrinkage for some reason. The washing machine already created some fades on my jeans though.

I agree about the waist feeling a tad too large, but then the other parts of the jeans fit perfectly. I love the cut of these pants, and I can't believe they went on discount for so much. I'll post fit pics later.

word. i have only given them the initial hot soak and then a cold wash so im hoping after a hot wash somewhere down the track they shrink a bit more in the waste. when i put mine in the washing machine i take them out before the spin cycle starts and let them drip dry to avoid any washing machine created fades

trying to wear in my bsp66bks is getting tough but its getting some wear in, I'll try to post some pics up soon.

debating if I should cuff and stack it, just stack it, or just cuff all the way.

I'll have comparison pics up in a bit