Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

fit pic of the 66BSPBK sz. 32 (I'm a 33 waist) and hemmed to 36

2ldu8nc.jpg

Like raginberriodoom mentioned I found that these didn't shrink fully on the first wash/soak. It took 2 hot soaks for me to get a good fit and they shrank as much on the second as the first.

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys, if im wearing sz 34 for nudie big bent(unfortunately its still too big in my waist, thigh and leg opening as well,so i altered it in waist for about 1 inch,what size should i get for RJB 66BSPBK ?since i am referring the sizing from SE so I am thinking to get either 33 or 32 any advice? thanks in advance.

7MAYPICTURES#5469024489610672642

http://picasaweb.google.com/107408735065731041870/7MAYPICTURES#5469024489610672642

7MAYPICTURES#5469024489610672642

Here are my 66BSPBK's size 34. I hot washed these 2 or 3 times and I've worn them maybe 20 times. I also chain stitched them to 33 at Schaeffer's in L.A. The thighs definitely shrunk a bit--I don't care if I have big thighs. I like them. The fading started immediately on the back pockets and the denim feels great. It has a stiffness but it's soft at the same time. It produces wonderful jean dust and they really are black as hell.

RJB's game is superb.

Two new RJB things i just got for myself..

Real Japan Blues Suede Saddles..

IMG_0711.jpg

rjb.jpg

that shirt is rad *

I concur. btw kiya, you guys dont accept hemming orders sent to the store do you? I'd have to come in to sesf and drop them off to get my 105s hemmed correct?

I love the 105s btw, I think I wish they were a little slimmer from the knee down- but they're glorious. will throw up some evo pics soon

For now they have to be physically brought into one of the two stores.

hmm interesting. i told kiya that i wear 31 in the FH 4001BK (and im looking for a looser fit than that) and he told me to go for a size 30 in the 106BSP.

you had them hemmed to 33.5 but they only shrunk to 33?

I have a pair of the 103BSP's headed my way. In hindsight I wish I had asked for advice first, but I sized them according to one of my 3sixteen SL's.

I have one of the SL's in black from the run where a size 29 shipped with a 30.5 waist. Most of my denim stretches to a 32" waist when hip slung.

So I ordered the 103BSP in size 30 - ships with a 33" waist, 2.5" shrink down to 30.5 - and one inch stretch to hip slung once again. Or so my hope is.

Guest BarkadaBoy

Im really interested in upgrading to RJB's. Is there a cut similar to APC NS? The 106's seem like they might be slightly looser?

All RJB jeans shrink about 3" after a hot soak in the inseam.

I have a pair of the 103BSP's headed my way. In hindsight I wish I had asked for advice first, but I sized them according to one of my 3sixteen SL's.

I have one of the SL's in black from the run where a size 29 shipped with a 30.5 waist. Most of my denim stretches to a 32" waist when hip slung.

So I ordered the 103BSP in size 30 - ships with a 33" waist, 2.5" shrink down to 30.5 - and one inch stretch to hip slung once again. Or so my hope is.

I honestly think you'll be fine dude. my waist is a hair below 36, and so I bought my 105s in a sz36. I wish they would've had a 35 because that'd be perfect. they do shrink a TON when hot soaked, but they stretch out quite a bit too, so from the way you desecribed the fit on your SL's I think you'll be solid with a little bit of work and wear post-soak. be sure to throw up pics! this thread doesnt have much excitement nowadays haha