Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

• 2 weeks later...
it is just the waist that did not get as small as I thought. I am going to wear them for a bit see what happens.

:confused:I can guarantee you that they won't get any smaller while you wear them...

i had to soak mine and then run them through hot/delicate on the washing machine to get the max shrinkage out of them. it didn't change the color.

Do this.

• 2 weeks later...
If I wear a 32 in SE05BSP's would a 31 in 105bsp fit me or would it be too big ?

Yup, a 31 should be perfect for you if you're a 32 in the SE05BSP.

too big .......

That so? Where they sit now there seems to be the slightest pull on the top button. Take about two sizes away after shrinking and they should be just about fine. This is pre-soak if I understand correctly.

That so? Where they sit now there seems to be the slightest pull on the top button. Take about two sizes away after shrinking and they should be just about fine. This is pre-soak if I understand correctly.
I guess the 2.5" - 3" shrink will do it. They are a straight so yeah maybe I am wrong...

People are too obsessed with slim cuts these days. The 105BSP is not cut to be slim, although those jeans look like they fit spot on for the cut. I think they might even shrink more with a more aggressive soak (hot with agitation). It's nice to wear a more relaxed cut every so often.

And yes, please hem - unless you like dragging your hems around until they are worn to shreds:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Real Japan Blues 106BSP

2 Years (and 3 days)

1 soak, 8 washes.

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

Now on permanent display at SELA.

hey layne, looks good. i'm thinking about a pair of the RJB 106s and it looks like i'm about your size/build...what's your true waist, and how did these measure post-soak?

I'm about a 31 or so and these are a 30 and fit perfect. The rise is a little higher than I'd had with previous jeans but I still love the fit.

Honestly, I had no clue about sizing... Allan at SENY helped me out and his suggestions were 100% correct. You could also ask the man above me.

And while I'm at it, Kiya, those things are perfect. I'm really looking forward to seeing how your SGs progress cuz I love the fit on em.

Real Japan Blues 106BSP

2 Years (and 3 days)

1 soak, 8 washes.

IMG_1137.jpg

Now on permanent display at SELA.

SELA just got a full size run on the 105BSPs and 106BSPs, so if anyone has been waiting on sizes, we've definitely got you covered. And I have to say, as good as Kiya's 106 BSPs look in the photos, they are truly a sight to behold in person.