Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

kiya,

which size do you have in the 106bsp and what do they currently measure in the waist?

I have a size 29 and they measure 32" in the waist.

They were 32" raw, hot soaked them and they shrunk to 29.2", after 15 months of wear and washes they're 32" (but shrink down 1.2" after every time i wash them).

23978_337476265072_507675072_3725459_6378786_n.jpg

not the best fit pic...but just a pic friend snapped of me while we were messing around with my dog. these were size 29. the waist has already stretched quite a bit after only 2 wears. the fit above the knee is perfect while below is a bit loose up to the leg opening which gets really small. kinda weird and im not used to it and not completely sure how to wear it just yet. i tried cuffing but i still get stacks and stacks + cuffs seem kind of weird. also wearing with alot of my shoes and boots seem awkward too. but i am dedicated to figure this stuff out...

pre-soak. cuffed to avoid dragging them and for some reason the flash went off for the rear shot.

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

initial impressions:

they're badass. nice slub to them, lightweight and soft, and the zipper is a welcome change from trying to force buttons on steel denim. the large coin pocket rules because my car FOB will fit into it now.

pre-soak. cuffed to avoid dragging them and for some reason the flash went off for the rear shot.

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

initial impressions:

they're badass. nice slub to them, lightweight and soft, and the zipper is a welcome change from trying to force buttons on steel denim. the large coin pocket rules because my car FOB will fit into it now.

please don't tell me these are not the 106bsp but the 105 instead, look way baggier than i'd like. what size are you? and what size did you get?

please don't tell me these are not the 106bsp but the 105 instead, look way baggier than i'd like. what size are you? and what size did you get?

it's the 106BSP took measurements on the way out for work this AM

waist is 15 7/8

inseam is 35

hem a little less than 8

pretty good amount of shrinkage on these and have a feeling they're gonna look a lot different.

edit: is this damn day over yet? i wanna get home and try these things on. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

thanks for the props and reps!

these fuckers are incredible. i highly recommend picking them up. they're super lightweight (well, compared to my SEXIH07!) so they'll def. be the summer pants.

the construction is top-notch, too. everything is solid, well sewn, and high-quality.

i'm headed out on a boat today so i'll try to get some detail shots of the denim post-soak. it looks killer in sunlight.

wore em out last night and decided on a double cuff

IMG_0880.jpg