Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

Got my 105bsp's. These ones actually measure bigger then 36" so I don't know what was up with those 33's. I think they are going to be a really awesome fit after a soak. Will post pics once they dry.

These are really unique. They are the total opposite of a slubby jean. Really smooth and soft. The only thing I don't like is the back top block. They aren't low rise but the back looks really crowded. Maybe the pack bockets are just positioned high or something.

I put them in anyway. I put some Kiwi on the patch and am just doing like 20 mins to see what happens.

edit*** Finished the whole shrinking process. The fit is pretty on point. My only complaint is with the rise. These would be perfect jeans if they had about a half inch bigger rise. It's just a little low for a regular straight leg fit in my opinion. The waist is probably going to stretch out and be too big too. The 33's I had were definitely a freak pair because based on how these 34's fit I should be able to wear 33's in theory. I'll post pics tomorrow when it's light out, couldn't get any decent ones tonight. The zimbabwe cotton is great.

These really remind me of the Momotaro 0201 fit but with a lower rise. I think I may go back to the Momo's even though I can't stand the pink inseam stitching.

I was just thinking about it and it doesn't make any sense. In the waist, these 34's soaked and dryed measure out to be bigger then the 33's raw. Kinda disappointed with that because if the 33's measured 35" raw then they would have been pretty money after some stretching. These 34's are perfect now but once they stretch a bit they will be big.

it looks like a really nice fit. shame that you're selling them

It is a nice fit but I like my jeans to fit on top of my hips. These kind of fall down them. And if I put them up on the hips it kind of crushes my balls. I may keep them, haven't decided yet. But Momotaro's fit me just like this with the higher rise I want. If I could only find a way to get rid of the pink stitching.

benz5521, i have no idea what you're looking for, because those are pretty much perfect fitting in every way.

• 2 weeks later...
relax..i freaked out a couple of times after soak. have a smoke or two they will fit better after that

Ha I'm good. They actually stretched a lot and I haven't worn them much. They are over 35" now and huge in the waist. I was trying to sell them because of that but I'm hot washing and drying them now to see if they shrink any more. I really like them though and the denim is really nice. Also really long inseam. I usually never hem my jeans cuz I like them long and the option of cuffing but even with a cuff these are long so I'll have to get them hemmed.

• 1 month later...

dunno.

the crotch was having a little bit of an issue, but i must have done something major to make it rip against the grain all the way across the thigh. i'm sure that part was me being drunk and stupid.

third pair of jeans in a year that have suddenly blown out in a shitty explosive way, all made by flat head. i'm beginning to think they need to step up their shit before i buy anything from them again.

or maybe i'm just super hard on them. but all my other pairs have held up fine.

after wearing these for 7 months, they were decent but i wasn't overly impressed with them or the way they faded. so im not too broken up about it.

i'll send them over and have them fixed up so they can be put in reserve rotation. i really do like the cut on them, lame fades or not. so it'd be a shame to let them die in such a messy fashion.

or you can buy them from me for $150 so i don't have to deal with it :D

i would like to see more jeans from this company, they seem to have slowed down (at se, at least).

Would they be available in 12 and or 12.5? Will they be online? Should be in SF around Christmas.

The largest they go up to is about 11.5US. They'll be in store by xmas for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...