Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

• 2 weeks later...
is it just an error or is 66BSPBK being sold @ $210 now? i remember it was originally $3xx

That's not an error, we've lowered the price to make way for some new models. We did the same to a few other things on the site actually, just a few random items from the different brands.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my pair of 106BSP back from the tailor. Soaked for 30m in hot hot water, then got 'em hemmed. Got this pair from my man Kiya, thought I'd post some fit pics. I'm surprised how straight leg they are, but it's a nice change from my 5EPs that are a bit tapered. Notice wonky stance and a cat who jumped in my arms (also needing a haircut...):

rjb1.jpgrjb2.jpg

The photo of the front is tripping me out. I thought that was a cast on your pinky finger, but then I thought it was the cat's tail. Then I noticed the cat's tail was black, so then thought it was a cast indeed. Now I'm thinking it's the cat's foot. Yeah, it's gotta be the cat's foot... or a cast on your pinky. *brain explodes*

• 2 weeks later...

rjb_reshoot_106bsp_04.jpg

Ever seen anything like this?

This is an upcoming RJB jean model, same cut as the 106BSP.

Doubled up on the denim on the inside of the opening of the front pockets which is the first place to go on well built jeans.

I might also get a pair of those 106bsp ahah. I'm a 28 in the drybones x sufu and a 29 in skulls. what size should i be getting?

Then you're a 28 in the 106BSP.

Jeans should be in tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. Will edit with pictures.

106BSP

Those are my favorite jeans of all time, i've been wearing a pair every day for 15 months now and the only reason why it's been so long is because i can't find a pair i like more than these to switch.

just curious, with so much experience around denim, what makes these jeans so special to you?

The fit is perfect for me, it's slim above the knee but straight below so it doesn't look like a skinny jean but at the same time it's very form fitting.

It works with all types of footwear and the double length coin (knife) pocket comes in very handy. The denim is very rigid at first but because it's Zimbabwe cotton (as opposed to Flat Head's usual Texas cotton) it actually becomes quite soft while still aging just like Flat Head's normal denim ages. So it's the best of both world.

Real Japan Blues 106BSP

Worn for 15 Months, 1 Pre-Soak, 5 Washes, 3 Repairs.

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg