Eternal Jeans

minya

DAYUM! do the cool people not answer either?

wooo ordered true to size with chainstitch courtesy of gordon!

and a pair for my pal! hope they fit!

Eternals run small...... i really hope they fit u.... i had to size up 1 and they fit really really snug... they dont stretch much at all

I didnt think BiG did repairs, when I was there last year they referred me to a couple places but didn't do their own, you just getting a hem job or full repair? My 811's are in desperate need of repairs... got 3 crotch tears and a 4th one impending...

That reminds me I gotta get some pics up in this bitch.

hello been looking at the measurements on big one wash 38 and raw 36 look pretty much the same prefect fit for me was thinking if i get the raws and just quick soaked them in cold water would they shrink much would i be able to get away with the 36 raw would prefer raw but dont think i could shrink 38 this much any advice please

gordon said they won't shrink a full 3" on the inseam with just a soak. even hot soak.

hardcore hot wash + industrial dry is how they get them to shrink 3 inches.

i got raw 39" and had him hem to raw 34" i'm expecting hopefully 32ish post soak

if i cold soak them would they shrink much overall meaning the jean as a whole if that makes any sense thanks