Eternal Jeans

minya

just bought a pair of 811s. size 32 raw. had them hemmed to 36 inches so they should have an inseam of around 33 inches post soak.
do you see a question mark anywhere in that post?

then why tell us? we dont care that you just bought a pair of new eternals that you got hemmed.

So, I'm getting a pair of 811..finally. But I can't decide whether to get the ow or raw. (BiG) Both are available in my size. Is it worth 30 bucks to get the raw ones ? Really hope they'll fit, cuz once I get em there's no returning em, cuz I live in Sweden. Oh and one more thing; when having your jeans hemmed at BiG it says to make your request in the customers note when placing your order. I can't find the damn thing. Hopefully I'm just blind.

pardon me guys, im silent reader here, rarely posting..

im totally confuse with the BiG sizing. im getting the RAW one, and my true waist is 32 inch. so what size should i get?

the size 30, measured 31. which will accommodate 1 inch stretch (to 32) - wear?

or should i get the size 31, measured 32, which then will (stretch to 33) ??

i used size 30 in slim jim. but true waist is 32.

really appreciate your help..cheers

pardon me guys, im silent reader here, rarely posting..

im totally confuse with the BiG sizing. im getting the RAW one, and my true waist is 32 inch. so what size should i get?

the size 30, measured 31. which will accommodate 1 inch stretch (to 32) - wear?

or should i get the size 31, measured 32, which then will (stretch to 33) ??

i used size 30 in slim jim. but true waist is 32.

really appreciate your help..cheers

Depending on your bodily measurements, I'd say go with 31, 32, or even 33 in raw or one-wash. 30 would be very slim unless you have very slender thighs.

I'm also a true 32 and I have the 811's in both size 32 and 31 (one-wash). The 31's have stretched out to fit comfortably, whereas the 32's were comfortable from the start. I mostly wear the 31's, which have stretched out to be comfortable in the waist. They are still pretty slim through the thighs though. The 32's are a more comfortable fit while still being slim. I've posted fit pics of both in this thread somewhere.

Also, even the one-wash will further shrink if thrown in the dryer. My tagged 32 pair was accidentally thrown in the dryer and the waist has shrunk to 31". They'll probably stretch back out though.

31..will be tighter in the waist than the SJ - but after a couple of days they will stretch enough
Depending on your bodily measurements, I'd say go with 31, 32, or even 33 in raw or one-wash. 30 would be very slim unless you have very slender thighs.

I'm also a true 32 and I have the 811's in both size 32 and 31 (one-wash). The 31's have stretched out to fit comfortably, whereas the 32's were comfortable from the start. I mostly wear the 31's, which have stretched out to be comfortable in the waist. They are still pretty slim through the thighs though. The 32's are a more comfortable fit while still being slim. I've posted fit pics of both in this thread somewhere.

Also, even the one-wash will further shrink if thrown in the dryer. My tagged 32 pair was accidentally thrown in the dryer and the waist has shrunk to 31". They'll probably stretch back out though.

thx beatle and peter parker

hmm would it be safe if i size down 1 more? getting the RAW 30 measured pre wash waist is 31, and thigh 12.

my thigh thickest measured size is 11.5

and is it possible to soak the waist with a waist stretcher to get that 1 inch stretch in the pre wash 31 waist?

does RAW eternal shrink much ?

i was thinking after a post soak size 30 RAW would be measured like waist 31,5 (using a waist stretcher) and a 11.5 thigh

what do you guys think, is it possible?

cheers

No, it would not be safe if you sized down to a 30. You will be suffering in a size 30, if you can get into them at all.

My waist measures 32" and my thighs 22" around at the thickest (11" if you divide by 2). I cannot comfortably wear a pair of jeans which measure any less than 11.5" in the thigh (at the crotch).

If the thigh measurement on the jeans is the same as your actual thigh measurement you'll:

a) lose circulation to your legs

B) lose circulation to your nuts

c) destroy your jeans in no time

d) destroy your legs and nuts in no time

e) all of the above <------- (correct answer)

If your thighs actually measure 23" (11.5" x 2) around at the thickest, I'm skeptical if you would even be able to fit a tagged 32. These will shrink a fair amount. Just look at the one wash measurements compared to the raw (the BiG measurements seem to be on the small side).

Like I said, my true waist measures 32", and I would go no less than a tagged 31. Unless you've got some pinner legs, you wouldn't fit in anything smaller.

Based on what you've said, I say go 32 or 33.

Yes...

One wash just means they do the initial soak for you...

Isn't it a bit more than the initial "soak" ? I mean, they wash n dry them hardcore in industrial washers and whatnot. I don't think one can get as much shrinkage with just soaking. I bought the 31 in ow, but if I would've gotten raw, I'd probably go with 30. I might be wrong though.