Eternal Jeans

minya

man these last few pages are making me wonder if something similar to what happened with my samurais is going to happen when i finally get around to soaking or washing them. and that being the guy at americaya didnt know what he was talking about when he said they were "no shrink"

You think a 32 will be OK? (the guy i'm getting them from has the raw 33's with the blue tab, but the 32's with red tab. I'd much rather the red tab)

I don't mind waiting. would rather get them right

I'd ultimately like a fit similar to this

I would be cautious about going with the 32's. I am a 31 or 32 in most jeans and this is how one-wash 811's fit on me:

img0392m.jpgimg0395c.jpg

They can shrink a little when washed too so be careful if you're sizing down that much. From my experience, Eternal's don't stretch much.

Also, the person with your desired fit has a pretty slender build. You might not be able to get the same fit.

If it's not too late, I think that if you gave those 34's a hot wash (or soak with some agitation) and a hot dry you'd end up with a decent fit.

Thanks for that. They're already heading their way back to Japan.

One (hopefully)last question, and this is for the guys who've bought them raw.

The waist difference between the raw and one wash is listed as 2" but presumably that is based on something a bit more extensive than just soaking them in a warm bath for 30 mins or so.

Have you actually found that your raw jeans have shrunk 2 whole inches in the waist or does it, say, lose about just over an inch and then stretch out about a 1/2 inch with wear?

I think i'm smack in between a 32 & a 33 and would prefer a slimmer jean to a looser.

Thanks. Fingers crossed I get the answer i'm hoping for ;)

anyone know how about to go and fix this? any ideas? help me save my 811s!!!4827650263_e4b8228731.jpg

Give Kiya at SelfEdge a holler, brother. You'll wanna nip that hole in the bud asap. Self Edge has got repair machines that can fix that beautifully without a patch. I think he's only charging ~$40 for denim repair on jeans not bought at SE:

http://www.selfedge.com/denim_repair.php

Holy Crap thats amazing for 2 months

Hell yeah. Agreed.

Potentially silly question here, but you guys think the cut would change dramatically if these were to be hemmed (plan on lopping a good 8 inches off)? The 811 is a straight leg right?

Still can't seem to pull the trigger on these. I get to Blue in Green's checkout page, mull it over for a sec and then immediately close the tab...denim cowardice. :o

After a weekend of lazing about and eating garbage, I realized that I need something more...forgivable than my Skulls.

Potentially silly question here, but you guys think the cut would change dramatically if these were to be hemmed (plan on lopping a good 8 inches off)? The 811 is a straight leg right?

to a 28 inseam?

Give Kiya at SelfEdge a holler, brother. You'll wanna nip that hole in the bud asap. Self Edge has got repair machines that can fix that beautifully without a patch. I think he's only charging ~$40 for denim repair on jeans not bought at SE:

http://www.selfedge.com/denim_repair.php

Hell yeah. Agreed.

i say leave it be. the rest of the leg looks decently faded already so its not super early on in its life and you have a sweet tear that so many millions of people pay top dollar for in predistressed jeans in attempts of coming off genuine yet yours is on of the few thats 100% real deal. its kinda isolated, no torn seems or anything, i say let it go for a while if you wanna be steezy like that

i say leave it be. the rest of the leg looks decently faded already so its not super early on in its life and you have a sweet tear that so many millions of people pay top dollar for in predistressed jeans in attempts of coming off genuine yet yours is on of the few thats 100% real deal. its kinda isolated, no torn seems or anything, i say let it go for a while if you wanna be steezy like that

lets burn one down....and talk about demin......like fags.... and add gayboy leon to the picture

Those look pretty good. Comb holes make me cringe though, a few soaks along the way could've prevented them too. Dah well nice jawnz.

can that prevent crotch tear too? Mine are only on light rotation but I see some some signs of strain starting already...before even any significant color fade!