Eternal Jeans

minya

For a forum of people talking about fit, trying to fit into jeans and asking how the fit subsequently is, food seems to be quite a prevalent feature. 

I like it.

Didn't know there was a Japanese stall at Spitalfields.

There's more grub to be found at the occasional market in the car park or whatever it is - Maynard? Colloquial name for it? - round near Son of Stag. All sorts. Yum! 

The brick lane food market is amazing! I had a Lithuanian beef cutlets.. Fantastic!! And yeah there is a Japanese food stall

Quick apperance before I'm gone again. Just had to show this picture...I washed my 888 twice at 60 degrees C, (the reason is pure stupidity, I had a red bandana in the machine that coloured the other stuff including the threads and pocket bags of the Eternal pink. Also the selvage. I think the second wash got most of this out.) and found this nice evo on the patch.

DSC04758_zpsfbe0f761.jpg

Edited by Max Power

Torn between the 36 or a 38 in the 811's either one would be huge in the waist for me but the extra half inch in the thigh on the 38's  is nice. Sucks because a 34 would probably fit just fine in the waist but there is no way my thighs would fit after they shrank either.

Torn between the 36 or a 38 in the 811's either one would be huge in the waist for me but the extra half inch in the thigh on the 38's  is nice. Sucks because a 34 would probably fit just fine in the waist but there is no way my thighs would fit after they shrank either.

Why buy jeans that ain't going to fit? There's plenty others out there. 

Well since I screwed up sizing on my contest 811's I've been wanting another pair since. What sucks for me is just about any pair of a pants I buy I have to buy a size up so my thighs can fit. Looking at the 36 O/W measurements the thigh is a 13" with a 35 waist. The thighs would be perfect but I'd have some room in waist but that's nothing a belt can't fix.

I got my cam back, so here come the post (double) hot wash pics. In total at least 6 machine washes. Worn a few days to stretch them back. I should concentrate on my contest jeans, but these always get back at me.DSC04943_zps58cda841.jpg
DSC04941_zps96fa2577.jpg
DSC04939_zps2e8100b5.jpg
DSC04935_zps86e72336.jpg
DSC04933_zpsdcbca096.jpg
DSC04932_zps33b45d24.jpg
DSC04930_zps772a5c48.jpg
DSC04929_zpsde551f75.jpg
DSC04928_zps09b5b98d.jpg
DSC04927_zps54676665.jpg

Edited by Max Power

Gents- I have some 811's size 32, red tab etc that i'm just not getting on with. hot soaked a couple of times to get shrinkage out and worn not very much. The denim is lovely but I think for these- a slimmererererer cut works better on me.

Anyone got a pair of 883's they'd be interested in swapping?