Eternal Jeans

minya

Thanks... gotta get used to a more vintage / 50s cut after the 710 but I am confident that I'll love them. The constructuion is fine and they seem to bleed a bit (on the inner pockets for example).

I did indeed take measurements, but just for a quick info, no scientific approach:

Pre / Post:

waist 89cm / 88cm (soaking with hanger in the waist to prevent shrinkage)

hem 23 cm / 22.5 cm

inseam 101,5 cm / 94-95 cm

Front Rise ~30 cm pre & post.

Edited by Max Power

this is a continuation of the conversation that was started in the contest thread regarding ah long's comments that the fading can reach a plateau. I just wanted to share my similar experience:

Just washed my pair since maybe January? This disgusting NYC summer has really made them worn in and they are literally disintegrating. With the elements brutally breaking them down, and with me wearing them daily, you would think that the contrast and fade has gotten even more awesome since January right? Nope, as far as I can tell, the fading hasn't been progressing in a linear pattern and they definitely have plateaued.

eternals7-12-12back.jpg

eternals7-12-12front.jpg

if you compare these to the pics from a few pages back, these look darker but that's only because of the difference in lighting. Aside from that, they are almost exactly at the same stage of fading as they were in January.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...