Eternal Jeans

minya

Thanks for all the comments. They have been washed a lot, but I try not to wash them until they get a dirty or smell. I handwash them about half the time, and the other half in washing machines (cold water, inside-out, not too much detergent).

My legs are pretty thin, so the creases are pretty prominent, especially behind the knees.

The pictures above look a lot darker than they really are, so I just took a few more that more accurately reflect the real colours.

dsc3884.jpg

dsc3885d.jpg

dsc3886.jpg

dsc3887.jpg

dsc3888.jpg

dsc3889.jpg

dsc3890.jpg

dsc3892.jpg

dsc3893.jpg

just a sitenote..there are so many contests right now....and if Gordon helps us put things together - I don't want to run the risk of only 10 - 20 ppl signing up for this...

so yeah - 10/10

beatle im sure if you're going to join a contest there's going to be more than 10-20 people. 10-20 is a good amount these depression days..

I think the contest will turn out well once all the other contest cool down (drybones, denime, fullcount). Hopefully the contest will turn out like the warehouse contest in terms of contestants and maybe we'll all get a good price! As we've all seen nothing can go wrong with a pair of Eternals.

hmm...I was thinking in terms of 10/10 ....which gives most people to wrap up other contests and projects...plus - 10/10 would be a cool date - and from there go to 12/12 ...Eternals really can take 2 years of solid abuse...

I like the sound of this. I was planning on wearing my FHs for another year anyways.

haha, we had over 40 people who signed up for the denime contest and in the end only 16(!!) joined INCLUDING people from hk and china, who are not on sufu or mynudies.

and yeah, i still think it sucks BIG TIME.

have to agree with you. even if a smaller contest is more familial the drop-out rate was way to high. maybe not enough %-off and extra customization for the spoiled kids...

when i get a pair im going for the extra long BIG ones. once hemmed i'll have a few extra inches of denim scraps. the more i look @these(jooles') the more i love them! these are damn sure for the grail jeans thread( do you hear me cotton?)

if you can do a sz 28 or 29 they are here -------> http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/eternal-811b/

edit sorry that's the super long ones...

but why not go with the one wash ones? they're still stiff as cardboard...

judging by the O/W measurements on BiG i'd probably have to go for a 30. i'd also like the super long ones to have extra denim for repairs.

update: i'm considering the 29 raw......................oh dear. bad idea to size down on these or what?

correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't ALL eternals one wash before BIG offered up the raws? and didn't those only come on the market within the past year?

...so basically, all of the "grail" eternals were one wash. i have a pair of 864s one wash and they started out stiff, thick, and heavy and had no problem forming creases and fading beautifully.

just throwing that out there for those considering buying. i always prefer raw too, but eternals were traditionally a one wash jean.

correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't ALL eternals one wash before BIG offered up the raws? and didn't those only come on the market within the past year?

...so basically, all of the "grail" eternals were one wash. i have a pair of 864s one wash and they started out stiff, thick, and heavy and had no problem forming creases and fading beautifully.

just throwing that out there for those considering buying. i always prefer raw too, but eternals were traditionally a one wash jean.

negative. they made raw and o/w.

edit: david beat me to the punch

have to agree with you. even if a smaller contest is more familial the drop-out rate was way to high. maybe not enough %-off and extra customization for the spoiled kids...

i think a lot of factors could've detered the contestants away; although that wouldve been one of them.

i vouch that buying one wash jeans causes absolutely no problems whatsoever! they did all the shrinking for you, and probably a "legit" way too.

^enlighten us about those factors, please. (customization was NEVER an option and ppl joined anyways, but dropped in the end. the price is steep, i know, but that was well known before either...)

I gotta agree too, the price was pretty steep. i think imo the sponsors couldve played a part too. Id figure a shop based in HK wouldve generated more contestants in its respective country, but if the sponsor changed hands to self Edge or Blue in Green, I think it would have changed dramatically. I think for me, if the price point was around 225-250 then i wouldve committed easily. but money is a little slow for me right now.