Eternal Jeans

minya

i have the 864s too. they are one of the weirdest cuts i've ever come across. very low rise and the waistband is HUGE proportionate to the legs. i guess they are meant to sit low and be slim, but it kinda misses the mark in a lot of places. my size 34 measured 37" on the waist when new (and they were one wash and didn't shrink with a soak). the thigh and knee are slim, but then the leg opening is normal so they look like a straight leg. back pockets on mine were also a bit oversized it seemed.

i was having some problems with the fly bowing out between the buttons (probably because i had extra room in the waist and the thighs were snug) so i recently had HTC add 2 more buttons in the fly. it improved the overall fit tremendously...

i bought the 864s because i found a great deal on them, but i kinda wish i had just paid the full price and got some 811s.

I usually am sure how to size jeans, but sizing on the 811 has me a bit confused. I'm a true 33 waist to start off with, possibly a bit more, but the 5010 skulls that I tried on in a 32 fit in the waist, snug, but still. The 34 in the o/w 811 was fine in terms of fit, what I'm looking for, but I couldn't get the top button on, then I tried on the 36 and they fit perfectly in the waist. I was told that the 36 in the raw would be good at BiG. Should I get a 34 or the 36 in the raw 811 when it comes out?

I usually am sure how to size jeans, but sizing on the 811 has me a bit confused. I'm a true 33 waist to start off with, possibly a bit more, but the 5010 skulls that I tried on in a 32 fit in the waist, snug, but still. The 34 in the o/w 811 was fine in terms of fit, what I'm looking for, but I couldn't get the top button on, then I tried on the 36 and they fit perfectly in the waist. I was told that the 36 in the raw would be good at BiG. Should I get a 34 or the 36 in the raw 811 when it comes out?

34 to allow for stretching, I have both and Im about the same size as you, I did a 33 in o/w and a 34 in the raw after soaking they were tight as hell but after a couple weeks you'll be golden. always go small in raws or in a couple of months you will be investing in many belts. JMO

Definitely not 36.

Go with 33 or 34, depending on how slim you would want.

I used to be waist 33 and got tagged size 34 in 811, which turned out to be a good fit. But I feel, I could have gone tagged size 33 for a slimmer fit.

811 is excellent denim and good fit.

Very dark and if you already don't know, it fades very slowly unlike flatheads or skulls.

ThePhantom

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I'll get the 34, 33 would definitely be tight in the waist. The fit would not be a problem, but the waist certainly would. The denim on them is sick, but I don't think that they fade too slowly, the just don't fade quickly.

really sorry if this is a recurring question. lookin to get my first pair of eternal 811's from BiG and gonna hit up the city next week. I wanted to get a slim fit on em, more on the skinny side than straight side if that makes sense. Skinny/slim. My true waist is 30 and im 5'9" and a half and 155 pounds. My thighs are a tad muscular. What size should I go for? does BiG let you try on the jeans? What's the shrinkage?

Thanks in advance