Eternal Jeans

minya

okay i just got my size 30 OW 811 from BIG. the thigh is abit tight, I can button up all the fly except the top button.

so should I keep and stretch or exchange for 1 size up? I actually want looser thighs on those

as reference my true waist is 31"...

Depends on what fit you're going for. I've tried the O/W in both TTS and sized down; I prefer the sized down fit (search thread for pics). The waist was tight to start, but they've stretched out some. I've also stretched the waist on a pair with clamps by 2".

Thanks beatle,Peter.

I'm more towards beatle's suggestion. exchange them for one size up.

but hey Peter Ive went through the fit pics of your size 32 and 31. just would like to know how snug was the waist at first? and did the thighs stretch much?

I can't really say how much my 31's have stretched since I bought them worn. The thighs were snug when I got them, but not tight so they haven't stretched much, if any at all. I'd say the waist was tight (i.e. some discomfort) to begin with, but now it's snug. I wouldn't complain if the waist stretched another half-inch though.

Basically, if you size TTS the waist will be perfect but the thighs will have a fuller fit (as the cut is intended). I prefer them to be more fitted in the thighs, so I sized down (sufu bring on the denim pain concept).

I can give you more quantitative info (i.e. measurements) later today if you want.

yup2 i got what you mean about the fit.Im now at tight waist and snug thighs.

it would be good if you can just post the waist and thighs measurement just to compare. if im not mistake thaison mentioned earlier in the thread his pair stretched out 1" from post-soak. i just want to know how much the denim will stretch..

thanks man appreciate your help