Eternal Jeans

minya

I´ve already talked to Gordon about this a year ago...it´s no problem to make it happen..but the timing just wouldn´t be good...way too many contests already ----I´d say 2010 ...

I don't mean to get too far off topic, but wasn't Gordon down with the whole Samurai LHT contest for 2010?

ikpus just made my week!. i'm not a contest dude, and i have 2 in rotation @ the moment, but i'd love to see a eternal contest. it would have to be 2 years though.

I would definetly be down with an eternal contest. I've only worn my 811's like ten times so their basically still brand new. A contest would give me an excellent reason to start wearing them seriously :)

^How long are we talking beatle (roughly approximately, maybe?) I need some more Eternals in my life since my last pair walked out on me :P Deciding whether to cop more 811s from Japan or wait it out for this contest... Got plenty of denim in the meantime.

hmm...I was thinking in terms of 10/10 ....which gives most people to wrap up other contests and projects...plus - 10/10 would be a cool date - and from there go to 12/12 ...Eternals really can take 2 years of solid abuse...

10/10 - 12/12 sounds great. I'd be down.

I'd like to be contest free for a while after the FC but on the other hand being in a contest helps to keep me focused on 1 pair instead of constantly browsing and saving and wishing for more and more and more jeans and ending up with 8 pairs with a month of wear on them.