iloveredstripe

Ande Whall Denim

i've been trying to stretch these for a week now and finally i can button them up! (except for the top one lol). i sized down one too many.

anyways these are rakers size 31. what do you guys think?

th_IMG_1632.jpg

th_IMG_1633.jpg

th_IMG_1634.jpg

does this denim stretch much in the waist? say 2-3 inches after a couple weeks?

the buttonfly will tear before ande's denimz

lol i think thats due to the tightness...need to stretch it out badly

Anyone know when Ande comes back from vacation? Need info on the 2009 black denim!

post up pics of your worn ande whalls please. (esp. rakers!)

Anyone know when Ande comes back from vacation? Need info on the 2009 black denim!

I'd like to know if the black jeans are a limited run or not so I know if I can buy a pair later. I realllly hope so, cause I'm only a month in on my slackers.

post up pics of your worn ande whalls please. (esp. rakers!)

I was going to say to look a few pages back, but then remembered the old thread got deleted :(

Does anyone else's pocket bags leave visible marks on their legs? My slackers are not tight by any means but the ends of the pocket bags are still slightly visible. I think I'm just going to have to cut them off.

Mine are like that too... it looked a little weird for the first month or so but once the other lines started coming in you it wasnt noticeable.

slackers are not tight by any means but the ends of the pocket bags are still slightly visible. I think I'm just going to have to cut them off.

Alright, good to know. It probably looks fine to everyone but me since I know which creases are caused by the pockets :P

I got bored:

Ande Whall Raker's - 36 wears.

(No sunlight.)

3165652671_0230e2a289.jpg?v=0

3165651939_beb955cc78.jpg?v=0

3166481568_9f24b9bda9.jpg?v=0

3166480906_8e0c7ae25a.jpg?v=0

3166476830_d6778df302.jpg?v=0

3166479486_b30df178ef.jpg?v=0

3165649637_ed2673c1da.jpg?v=0

when is ande back? does anyone know when the black denim will be released?

Two years af Ande Whall V3 - 26x34, 3 washes, 2 soaks, 6 month intervals yaddayadda. Still the darkest pair of jeans I own even with so much wear put into them.

As ever Firefox is fucking up the image levels due to the fact that it still can't handle sRGB profiles properly.

wlzuaf.jpg4sirso.jpg

Two years af Ande Whall V3 - 26x34, 3 washes, 2 soaks, 6 month intervals yaddayadda. Still the darkest pair of jeans I own even with so much wear put into them.

As ever Firefox is fucking up the image levels due to the fact that it still can't handle sRGB profiles properly.

wlzuaf.jpg4sirso.jpg

Raker ? right ?

Thank!

when is ande back? does anyone know when the black denim will be released?

Hopefully he waits till summer so I'll have enough money to buy a pair :P

his website no longer states "gone for the holidays" anymore. We need info!

Hey guys how's it all going. I have been back from holiday for a while now. The new Cougar Bootcut version should be ready next week. The black denim will be 2-3 weeks away yet, still looking at denim samples and waiting for new black versions of labels/leather to get made etc.

I've been rocking a pair of last seasons cougars. Before they were changed to a bootcut. They are a great jean, TOP quality construction. Just starting to get a decent fade after 4 months or so. Even though I don't wear them hard and they are cycled with another pair. THANKS ANDE!

my ande whalls have been doing great. 5 months, almost 6. no washes, a great hue of blue. no wash at all.

33 grifters give me a great slim fit. I'm looking for a looser fit and it appears sizing down to a 32 in the cougars would do it. I'm sizing down 1 since the cougars are a higher rise. Does this make sense to anyone?