Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

The site also says they're coming out with a black version, but no picture yet. I wonder if they'll be like the previous black 5010XX...hmm...

if only they made it with grey or black stitching, i'd be all over that. but most likely BIG is talking about the same black 5010xx (made with zimbabwe cotton) that we've all seen.

if only they made it with grey or black stitching, i'd be all over that. but most likely BIG is talking about the same black 5010xx (made with zimbabwe cotton) that we've all seen.

I just sold mine (Black 5010XX) b/c of the 34" inseam, but these will probably come in the 36"...I dont think the other ones were avail in the 36, or were they??

if the red tab is that important to you (i know it is for a lot of us), then you can go through a proxy in japan and you can get them with the red tab intact

i don't know... i personally like the cross better. it's subtle yet different.

i don't know... i personally like the cross better. it's subtle yet different.
haha yeah, i actually own both models and i wear my cross one way more.

it's not that i don't like the cross/dagger; i'm just smitten with the color detail of the red tab and red selvedge against all the white.

i think the cross would look fine as long as it's the same color threading as the rest of the jean (that creme/off-white color.) although the red tab on those would kill it, i don't blame you for wanting them :)

this thread is huge...

anyways i have a pair of sz 29 raw APC new standards that stretched to be 34" around the waist and too big. my hips where i will be wearing these jeans measures 30.5"

will they stretch to be too big on me if i buy a sz 30 skull 5010xx 6x6? i'm looking to have a relatively tight fit through the life of the jeans

this thread is huge...

anyways i have a pair of sz 29 raw APC new standards that stretched to be 34" around the waist and too big. my hips where i will be wearing these jeans measures 30.5"

will they stretch to be too big on me if i buy a sz 30 skull 5010xx 6x6? i'm looking to have a relatively tight fit through the life of the jeans

no, I had apc ns 33, and got skulls in a 34 and thy were tight at first but stretched out to be pretty slim and comfotable

5010XX Black has re-arrived finally. (NOT 6x6:p )

of course they became 36 inseam.

gorgeous small button with die stamping.

and we have prepared bigger tag size 35 and 36!

7x6 14oz denim cloth.

Leather Patch.

selvage

size: 28-36

one-wash

*attention,

the size of black 5010XX is smaller than indigo 5010XX.

if you fit the 5010XX indigo size 30, you should choose the size 31 in black,

Please contact our partner's stores soooon!!!

5010XXBK.jpg

and, maybe you know,

there is one more thing;)

BB054_tm.jpg

do you wanna more information:confused:

beautiful white denim

gorgeous small button with die stamping.

aaditional bigger tag size 35 and 36!

white leather patch.

selvage with red thread

no phone and no ipod

coolabool

pics?

Oh, remote control seems to have broken.

but you can see;)

see you next WWDC:D

shinichi.....

what is the deal with the fabfour members card (http://www.fabfour.co.jp/main/fm_card_01.php)....?

i cant read the japanese, and cant use a translator as the text is part of an image. at a guess, the text maybe looks like it suggests a 1,000yen membership fee with 5% discounts...is this right?

cheers!

by the way, i am coming to japan in november/december....will have to pay you a visit! :)