Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Just received my Skulls 5010xx. Take a look at the fit.

P4090434.jpg

I love this style (and the jeans <3), not skin tight not too baggy.

Problem however is, how do i keep this fit. Skull Experts: Please help me out with some advice:

*Cold soak for ... hours.

*Hot soak for ... hours.

*Return for a size 29? (i doubt it and i also don't hope so)

Thanks in advance!

They look fantastic Pieter, I've still not soaked mine so don't know how much they'll shrink. I've worn them for a couple of months and the whiskers and combs have set really well...

just ordered my skulls, first venture into japanese denim.

i got the 5507's raw from selfedge, i have a 36 waist so i went with the 34's raw as they measure 35.4....not going to presoak because they are sanforized. i'm 6'3" so the inseam's going to be nice as well. im excited! wish i would have seen the 36 black 5010's, but what can i do? fit pics as soon as they arrive

just ordered my skulls, first venture into japanese denim.

i got the 5507's raw from selfedge, i have a 36 waist so i went with the 34's raw as they measure 35.4....not going to presoak because they are sanforized. i'm 6'3" so the inseam's going to be nice as well. im excited! wish i would have seen the 36 black 5010's, but what can i do? fit pics as soon as they arrive

Those are going to be tight...

you think? i have a couple pairs of cheap mondays with a 12.5" thigh,and they're not tight at all, more relaxed, on me. self edge's measurements say 13" thigh on these, even if they're 12.5 they won't be tight, i think my legs are 24" around or something. either way, i figure if they're too tight i can exchange them for something else, but not having anywhere to try them on around me i have to order by measurements :(

...ok, i just measured a new pair of cm's i have in my room, never worn, and they measure 36.2" waist, 12.5" thigh, 11"rise, 8"cuff...then i put em on and they're a regular fit i'd say, on the slim side but by no means tight. i need a belt because the waist is too loose...maybe i lost weight?

Guest Airjamie

HAHAHAHAHAHA LYKE ARE THEY SANFORDIZYED A/S/L EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . Seriously can we all stop with the fucking denim jokes for maybe a week?

The Samurai S5000VX fits me perfectly at size 28 which is sizing down 1 pretty much. I'm going to get a pair of the contest jeans, but I'm trying to figure out what size I want. I want something completely different from the S5000VX. I don't own any skinny jeans, but damnit I want a pair, and the 5010 will be it. I don't want any in between slim, but not baggy --- nah, I want straight up skinny. Should I go for a 28? Or maybe dare a 27 (though I fear the crotch)? Hah, I'll probably just get a 28, and if the taper isn't enough, just get a tailor to finish it up for me.

(sammie fit for reference)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=510917&postcount=850

that mynudies, skulls contest:

http://www.mynudies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4271&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I was set on getting a pair, and this turned up so I was like "Oh awesome." Should I get my true waist, or size down 1 like I did the samurais? I want a skinny fit, something different than my 1980s and my S5000s.

ya, everyone is telling me 29, so i think I'll do that. If anything, I'm just worried that the below the knee isn't as slim as I would like. I'll probably just get it tapered a bit more at BiG maybe, worse comes to worse.

edit: Just have to negociate with the fact that I have muscular thighs, which are large on my body proportionally. Most of the weight in my body is in my bottom half. Hrm.

edit 2: I'm just afraid of buying something that's too similar to my sammies.