Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

what are your dimensions Slab?

Edit: Can I assume that a raw 5010, given a hotsoak will match the measurements of its one wash version pretty much? That's why I'm torn... I love the measurements of the raw 28, which are equivalent to the washed 29. If I were to wear a raw 28 to stretch, would a soak later on merely bring the measurements back to tag, rather than smaller than tag?

what are your dimensions Slab?

Edit: Can I assume that a raw 5010, given a hotsoak will match the measurements of its one wash version pretty much? That's why I'm torn... I love the measurements of the raw 28, which are equivalent to the washed 29. If I were to wear a raw 28 to stretch, would a soak later on merely bring the measurements back to tag, rather than smaller than tag?

i believe a soak later on would merely bring the measurements back to tag after stretch

i was torn between a 30 & 31

30 raw was BIGGER than 31 one wash

30 one wash was too small

31 raw was too big

since im in the skull's contest i had no choice but to get raw...so i could've soaked a 31 and it would've been perfect or i could wear a 30 right out of the box and when i soaked it after stretch it would only go back to original 30 raw measurements

..i went with 30 raw wearing out of the bag and it fits great :D

my advice: get the raw 28!!

You're talking about the non-6x6 5010xx right?

I jotted down the pre/post soak measurements for my Size 30 5010xx and looking them over, you can expect, at most, an inch and a half shrinkage everywhere.

Pre-Soak -------------------- Post Soak

Waist: 14 5/8"-------------- 15" (I stretched them out a bit using a hanger)

Rise: 10" ----------------------9 1/2"

Upper Thigh: 10"----------- 9"

Inseam: 35 1/4" ------------34"

Leg Opening: 7 1/2" ------7 1/2 (the only part that didn't shrink)

This was after a two hour hot soak and an air dry. For reference, I sized down one size, my waist is a solid 31". I think I got pretty close to one wash sizing.

Shit, my Skull 5507xx are my absolute favorite jeans. Maybe it's because I bought them in my regular waist size, but they are perfect.

Anyone have any reccomendations on a similar fitting jean? I was looking at Imperial Kings and Nudie Regular Ralfs (I've had a RR before, but I sized down one and I ended up hating the fit).

My sammies are still pretty tough, I've got like minimal fading on the ass from sitting on my skateboard but thats it :) Oh well, that means I can wear em to the ground.

Looking through this thread, I may get a pair of Skulls next. I'm definitely going to be ordering the wallet w/ saddle chain around my birthday in August. Do you have any close up pics of yours and how much did it run you?

hey check out the leather evo thread over at supershopper i posted some pictures there a couple of weeks back.. err it set me around 200 for the wallet and the lanyard.. not bad..

Guest Airjamie
no soak no wash 5 months not worn hard enough..

phonecam0023.jpg

phonecam0025.jpg

No offence dude but you got a fuckload of shit around your waist. Its making your hips look gigantic. Plut youre going to be getting out of a car one day and those keys are going to catch on something and totall fuck your jeans up.

jesus holy mary's son.. hahahha yeah ill try to get one red moon keyholder when i go to take 5 in hk.. but same shit man i have to put those in my belt loop...