Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

x-posting from the recent purchases thread:

my new Skull Jacket, i fucking love everything about it. the fit and the material is amzing. i love all the details

520887008_af9e6f7af1.jpg

520887012_15843301d6.jpg

520887036_de08a42302.jpg

520887076_0523dd50f5.jpg

520899056_2fbf2d7e40.jpg

I'm glad you like the jacket, it's one of my favorite new pieces to come in at Self Edge.. I love all the details on the pockets and buttons..

Just one more question if you don't mind. You have the same jeans as I'm getting, not to mention the fact that yours are the exact same size as well :P. Your jeans looking fucking great as well.

Were yours originally raw, and did you soak them first or did you just wear them? I'm a 31/32 waist and I'm thinking mine need to be soaked since they're the raw version.

Mine were one-wash. If you're a 31/32 waist, I'd say get a 31 or even a 30 if you're feeling lucky.

@fallen angels: But how does it look when youre wearing it? :)

the cut is ideal and it fits perfectly (sz 40), i love how it looks on me- i fell in love with it the moment i tried it on at Self Edge. i wore it out to the SF piers the same day i bought it and my gf could not stop talking about how good it looked on me ;) and i have to agree with her, i cant imagine a better looking jacket for me. FabFour really nailed it with this one

ps: i will try to get a pic up later.

I finally got my 5507xx 6x6's. Fit is a little bit snug on hips, but I hope they will stretch a little so I can fit my hand on the pockets. Being only 172cm long and weighing 72kg I am a bit chunkier than average sufu poster, but these bastards seem to fit so well on any body type. Next I have to get them hemmed and maybe do a little soak to get rid of unnecessary stiffness.

4yzh5l4.jpg

Shinichi, can you (or anyone else) provide more details about this model 5109XXS:

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BB053.html#

I did a google translate but couldnt decipher what any of the text meant, all that I could gather was that it is possibly a heavier denim with a 66 cut?? Any info would be appreciated.

(Or maybe a picture of someone wearing them.)

5109xxs is a looser '66' style cut (well, looser than the 5010xx), only slimmer through the thighs than a straight 66 repro, made in the 6x6 (14.5oz) denim. The only person I can think of who seems to have a pair is Shinichi-maybe he'll post a pic of them worn!

june.jpg

February - Today

0 washes

0 soaks

DCP!

that's crazy shit for four months. i'd be more inclined to think you meant february 06. i've always heard skulls are a bastard to wear out.

Anyone find it difficult to get honeycombs in these?

I have a pair of Kicking Mule 1980s and a pair of Nudie Regular Ralf Greycasts, and I got decent honeycomb creasing within a few hours of wearing. I've been wearing a pair of Skull 5507xx for at least a day now and I can't seem to make a dent in the honeycombs. I've done a 30-min hot soak and hang dry. I wonder what's up?

i think u shouldnt care so much abt the creasing and combs on ur jeans, as long as u wear them for a descent amount of time (and do whatever u do normally), ur jeans should turn out fine, in terms of the way they fit and look on u

Guest Airjamie

Does anyone own any skull footwear? I'm seriously interested in a pair of these to match my schott jacket:

BL020.jpg

Can anyone tell me about them?

Guest Airjamie
x-posting from the recent purchases thread:

my new Skull Jacket, i fucking love everything about it. the fit and the material is amzing. i love all the details

520887008_af9e6f7af1.jpg

520887012_15843301d6.jpg

520887036_de08a42302.jpg

520887076_0523dd50f5.jpg

520899056_2fbf2d7e40.jpg

Hey fallen, how thick is this jacket, is it lined?

Anyone find it difficult to get honeycombs in these?

I have a pair of Kicking Mule 1980s and a pair of Nudie Regular Ralf Greycasts, and I got decent honeycomb creasing within a few hours of wearing. I've been wearing a pair of Skull 5507xx for at least a day now and I can't seem to make a dent in the honeycombs. I've done a 30-min hot soak and hang dry. I wonder what's up?

um its not a race dude.....def not a one day race at that.

i have worn my 5010xx's for 30 days and they are fading like crazy. Just wear your jeans and they will fade. The less you worry about it, the better the results.