Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

im thinking about the 21 denim and according to there ooe's stats the denim shrinks 2 inches in the waist but with a few people's jeans measuring 1 inch under tag it makes me a little worried

i could deal if a tagged 30 shrunk to 28 but if they measured 1 inch under tag that would be a different story

im thinking about the 21 denim and according to there ooe's stats the denim shrinks 2 inches in the waist but with a few people's jeans measuring 1 inch under tag it makes me a little worried

i could deal if a tagged 30 shrunk to 28 but if they measured 1 inch under tag that would be a different story

I have a pair from 21 denim and I can confirm it does shrink about two inches in the waist (well, size 28 will shrink less than 38, but anyways...). Maybe not in the first soak, but when you wash it hot in the machine.

Just heasd back from Ryo and Hiro and confirmed my order , im going for an s9202xx

and i should have them by the end of march (must be buisy , or is this normal?)

Super stoked

edit

just realised i ordered basicly the same jeans as slab

Edited by Flash

yup; it's the same as mine; im sure you'll love them; i have been wearing them almost every day the couple past months (in rotation with my WH 1001xx 15th)

did u get the donut buttons and green pocketbags as well?

mine also #92 fabric..but come with coin pocket rivet..doesn't know if mine have 's' on the patch later..n ooe's said mine will be ready early march..so, later will be same fabric league with slab,milosz and and flash..although mine come with s03xx details hmm..

haha..actually just into this guy fit and customize(with little adjusment) @ http://rhr.blog105.f...entry-1401.html..have been asking the details from ooe's..hope to get this kind of wear also..correct me if i'm wrong but this fit kinda 1937 levi's?enlighten me please :rolleyes:

ranon : will do mate :)

Edited by Awe

I'm gonna go with #43 for my 02's. I like the pics I've seen of it how it fades out, got a samples in the post the from Hiro of 12/35/36/43/84/91/92/93 and I keep going back to the 43 swatch. I wonder if they will do a paper patch for a 66 repro slut :unsure:

Edited by Freezie

yup,i know the #43 one is kind interesting but i'm into more dark colour to start with..plus i didnt have #43 sample..i think i'll go with wash and wear ala that mr S though..

can someone compare #92 vs #43 ?

Edited by Awe

yup,i know the #43 one is kind interesting but i'm into more dark colour to start with..plus i didnt have #43 sample..i think i'll go with wash and wear ala that mr S though..

can someone compare #92 vs #43 ?

here's a pic of the 43 and 92 samples laid beside each other - they're quite similar in appearance, 43 on the left. the 92 is perhaps slightly darker.

although they're listed as the same weight, 14oz, the 43 feels heavier.

16jvyp.jpg

meanwhile, i'm deciding between the 84 and 91...

here's a pic of the 43 and 92 samples laid beside each other - they're quite similar in appearance, 43 on the left. the 92 is perhaps slightly darker.

although they're listed as the same weight, 14oz, the 43 feels heavier.

16jvyp.jpg

meanwhile, i'm deciding between the 84 and 91...

thanks for the comparison mate..really appreciate it..

do they no longer include the red "TAILOR" tab on the backpockets? i dont see it on their product pics for the 4301/4302

they do have it still but im not sure if they are only available upon request or do the stock models come with them as well. i know mine has got them...

on a sidenote, am considering another pair of 02's. love the cut.